Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Mine is in the process of a claim, those were for SBB's. I really wanted those.:frown:

Waiting until tomorrow night 8.00 pm EST to see if I have any movement on my Pre-shipment from Oct 25th for my BT's order. I ordered them originally on Oct 10th. If there is no movement I will put in a claim to PayPal. I have another claim from these clowns hopefully being resolved by this Tuesday the 8th.

That sucks guys. Paypal will cover you right?
So no one received theirs?

in regards to WB: don't think anyone will be getting pairs from now on. I put in a claim with everyone of my orders (4 different shoes) and other people did as well. No reason for them to ship anything since PP has them in the negative. I would suggest starting the claim on every order. 

Last edited:
mean.gif

Remember, there is no buying/selling/trading outside the buy and sell section

Be careful posting any "oops, assists, help" 
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
Thanks for the reminder, when we end up collecting L's left right and centre, we forget the rules sometimes.

I damn near need to use pto to take time and lace all these damn 1s smh

I hate that they come unlaced

Funny you say that.

I'm the opposite....if a pair is already laced, I don't want any parts of it :lol:

I always forget they're not laced

ill put all my clothes on then grab the box to put em on then realize the shoes not even ready

grab a different pair and dip lol

I wear my Chicago 1s or retro 88 3s everyday (shrug)

​congrats first.  Then picked up after you checked out in the store

Under rsvp mine says "purchased" this is with the footaction app.

My footlocker app still says congrats. When I got to the store they put in the code that showed my reservation number. I just thought I read that if your account shows you don't pick up shoes then you're not going to get selected in the future

Just compared my black toes to Chicagos. I was skeptical on the quality being better, because I just remember the Chicagos being super nice. Black Toes are indeed better quality overall. The only place where the leather is worse on the BT, is the white leather toe box. Its a stiff leather, and the Chi's have a soft pliable leather.

My chi all around feel more comfortable. The stiffness on the black toe and banned make them feel super uncomfortable on the first few wears. My other 1's were good out the gate. Doesn't help I've been wearing NMD all week [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I always forget they're not laced

ill put all my clothes on then grab the box to put em on then realize the shoes not even ready

grab a different pair and dip lol

I wear my Chicago 1s or retro 88 3s everyday (shrug)
 I feel like the heels are super wide on the remastered version due to this. I usually lace mine up and tie em pretty tight then let them sit for like a day or two

Back
Top Bottom