Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

in regards to WB: don't think anyone will be getting pairs from now on. I put in a claim with everyone of my orders (4) and other people did as well. No reason for them to ship anything since PP has them in the negative. I would suggest starting the claim on every order. 

Thank goodness I didn't jump on the bandwagon

How people on this site wear their Jordans
True it's called NT Denim for a reason 
laugh.gif

I rock levi's 511 slim cut, for my body type (tall, athletic but not football/body builder huge) I find they give me the most stylish modern fit with my Jordans without being Wiz Khalifa Levi's 510 Super Skinny level tight. 

Just my opinion tho and I don't judge others based on the cut of their denim. 

True it's called NT Denim for a reason :lol:

I rock levi's 511 slim cut, for my body type (tall, athletic but not football/body builder huge) I find they give me the most stylish modern fit with my Jordans without being Wiz Khalifa Levi's 510 Super Skinny level tight. 

Just my opinion tho and I don't judge others based on the cut of their denim. 

I rock Levi 541 athletic fit. Causal look and pretty damn comfortable

I rock Levi 541 athletic fit. Causal look and pretty damn comfortable

I love the 541. My girl got me a couple pairs for Christmas last year, and they've been the only style I've worn since. Just put a little cuff or pinroll and I'm good

I love the 541. My girl got me a couple pairs for Christmas last year, and they've been the only style I've worn since. Just put a little cuff or pinroll and I'm good
If you like that fit you should try Levis 501CT, they're regular 501 fit in the thighes, slight taper at the calf (the CT stands for custom taper), and basically were made to cuff or pinroll. 

I had a bad feeling when WestBay kept having multiple restocks and FSRs. Ones are already tough to purchase normally. I was wondering how they would fill all those orders placed after the first batch.

I just decided to stay away and take my chances on RD. (Turns out it was the right choice)

I hope everyone either receives their pairs or is successfully refunded.

Last edited:
I had a bad feeling when WestBay kept having multiple restocks and FSRs. Ones are already tough to purchase normally. I was wondering how they would fill all those orders placed after the first batch.

I just decided to stay away and take my chances on RD. (Turns out it was the right choice)

I hope everyone either receives their pairs or is successfully refunded.

lol bruh... the never ending saga...

I damn near need to use pto to take time and lace all these damn 1s smh

I hate that they come unlaced
Lacing these up ain't nothing. Funny you mention that because Friday night I decided to finally start relacing all my 6s. All the way back to my white infrareds are still DS minus my infrared23, black infrared, and Brazil 6s.

Did one pair and i was done for the night. 6s are the worst

If you like that fit you should try Levis 501CT, they're regular 501 fit in the thighes, slight taper at the calf (the CT stands for custom taper), and basically were made to cuff or pinroll. 
This.

541 is perfect for me, 501CT is good too. I just wish the 541 was more tapered towards the ankle.

And too those saying 511 fits and you're "athletic", you guys must be small framed, skip leg day or marathon runners.
I lift and do some HIITs and my legs can't breathe in 511.

508 regular taper got discontinued
522 slim taper is the best taper fit Levis has right now
I have a pair of 508 and they were hands down the best fitting. Mad they discountinued them. Though it's a little more fitted on me now

Back
Top Bottom