Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

We're only two and a half weeks away and this thread is only 8 pages.  Hoping that means people just aren't into these, and I can scoop two pairs.  Here's to an easy pick-up for those of us that want these.

:knocks wood:
would be nice if these fly under the radar.

Been calling for the metallics. No store has em yet but heavy speculation in my mall is that it will definitely be first come first serve. Yes! Im off that saturday. All the way in. Like that scene from trainspotting when he dives into the toilet. Imma be at the mall bright and early.

Rule 1

Never mention Jordan and anything Yeezy related in the same sentence.

Last edited:
How do you guys feel about the "red october" chicago 1s? Hahaahaha or the "pirate black" cyber mondays?

But...but... Yeezy jumped over the Jumpman
15x15px-LL-efa9a4a0_21ms2gl.gif
I see what you did there fam :wink:

Last edited:
Kanye says hold up I aint trying to stunt man...3 years later Yeezy, yeezy, yeezy just jumped over jumpman haha i love it. I love kanye but I cant say yeezys beat out Jordans ever. Hype aside, a pair of Jordan 1s are way more timeless and classic. Those metallics shall be had. I feel like people wont really wear their yeezys 10-5 years from now. I'll be rocking 1s forever.

Boo. This. Man [emoji]127813[/emoji][emoji]127813[/emoji][emoji]127813[/emoji][emoji]127813[/emoji]

:lol:

When it comes to AJ1's, I love this model. I currently own almost 50 pairs of 1's (lows, mids & highs from 1994 to present models) and ZERO pairs of Yeezy's (Nike or Adidias brand).

Last edited:
When it comes to AJ1's, I love this model. I currently own almost 50 pairs of 1's (lows, mids & highs from 1994 to present models) and ZERO pairs of Yezzys (Nike or Adidias brand).

[emoji]128563[/emoji] Fifty Pairs????? Wow [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Repping For The A-Team [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
#Respect

Back
Top Bottom