Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Ordered from Sobe Soles on Saturday and still haven't received tracking info. I was thinking it was because of the holiday but just wanted to see what y'all thought. Money has been taken out of my bank account already.

Ordered from Sobe Soles on Saturday and still haven't received tracking info. I was thinking it was because of the holiday but just wanted to see what y'all thought. Money has been taken out of my bank account already.

You should get one today

Mine haven't shipped either. I wouldn't worry. Looks like they ship via United States Postal Service. They close pretty early on Saturdays and they were definitely closed Sunday and Monday

Plus it's no telling the days that the folks at the site actually work/ship shoes

Mine haven't shipped either. I wouldn't worry. Looks like they ship via United States Postal Service. They close pretty early on Saturdays and they were definitely closed Sunday and Monday

Plus it's no telling the days that the folks at the site actually work/ship shoes

He's probably waiting for saturday to pick them up from local retailers to fulfill preorders.

Last edited:
between the 17 , two 11 , 5 and 1 this week is ridiculous. aside from the 11 I think all will sit. maybe the 5 will be gone by monday but those looking for the 1 should be straight. pretty excited to have the highs and lows honest

I need to stop coming into this thread because it keeps pulling me back into JB.  Last Jordan's I grabbed were low royals and I am trying to get rid of those lol...Last Jordan's I grabbed before that were probably the Team Jordan 1 lol.  I can't even tell you the last time I picked up a sig model before that.  

I need to stop coming into this thread because it keeps pulling me back into JB.  Last Jordan's I grabbed were low royals and I am trying to get rid of those lol...Last Jordan's I grabbed before that were probably the Team Jordan 1 lol.  I can't even tell you the last time I picked up a sig model before that.  
You grabbed the wrong kind of jordan haha. These are so much more superior to those.  I have em, have worn em, they are timeless and super clean.  Good quality too, soft to the touch and a nice minimal colorway.  Metallic 1's are worth it.  Also, they are an Original colorway and they'll look good with everything because it's white and navy blue.  

You never leave JB

Yup once your in you stuck for life

Told myself I'll retire last year but sadly I'm still here :lol:

I'm down to the "just AJ 1s" club... I like other remastered models but 1s the only thing I'm gonna get

I'm down to the "just AJ 1s" club... I like other remastered models but 1s the only thing I'm gonna get

1s are arguably the most universally appealing Js.. Even my girlfriend, who never wears basketball shoes and sneakers in general, will wear the AJ 1s I gave her (I've given her a bunch of sneakers over the years and she always goes back to these).

Yeah in addition to being timeless and the simple appeal there just so wearable, not much going on with tech whatsoever just supremely rockable

You grabbed the wrong kind of jordan haha. These are so much more superior to those.  I have em, have worn em, they are timeless and super clean.  Good quality too, soft to the touch and a nice minimal colorway.  Metallic 1's are worth it.  Also, they are an Original colorway and they'll look good with everything because it's white and navy blue.  
Hahaha..I know.  I grabbed the Team Jordan 1 for nostalgia purposes.  I had them in high school so I had to have them again.  The more and more I see them, the more and more I want.  

You never leave JB
I know...we are all pretty much JB's b word.  
roll.gif

I feel you on that.

I keep some 1s on me for the simplicity factor but I like to have some head turners on deck that folks got to give a side eye look or a head turn to from a distance in public.

I feel you on that.

I keep some 1s on me for the simplicity factor but I like to have some head turners on deck that folks got to give a side eye look or a head turn to from a distance in public.

Yeah most people love breaking necks with either loud or rare kicks generally and I get that, I've just never been concerned in that area I wear what I like for my own enjoyment but to each his own

Back
Top Bottom