Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Got my pair in from snkrs today... Very dope shoe. I needed a pair of navy kicks & what better way to do it than an OG Jordan 1.. Leather feels good smells good box was nice I thought about keeping in the white laces but then I seen some on foot reviews the white laces looked a lil dull in my opinion so I pulled out the navy's and wow this shoe looks great. Ima stunt hard in these sleepers forreal. I never let hype decide what I purchase. I skipped on both 11's & the flu games. Hopefully I don't regret skipping the flu's down the line but I'm good with my og 1's.. Blue Jordans for the win!

Just got them in from Snkrs. They have that new shoe smell (2000s retros) that I haven't smelled in a while. Does anyone else feel that way?

All these pics. 
mean.gif

Hope I don't regret waiting for a under retail deal.

I've brought up hotness feet while back and some say he does sell fakes..he has good prices at times so what's the real deal with him?

Well, his feedback is over 22,000 and at 99.6%. That should ease any thoughts on fakes. If it was like 1000 and 70%, yeah you want to think. Personally, I bought my Metallics from him and they are real, and I'm thrilled with them. They are a beautiful shoe. I can't talk for others but I'm happy.

Last edited:
Yea I'm not seeing anything wrong with the pair above....... I think you want something to be wrong with them so you can bash.

Mine came in. I dig them. Quality was a little under my expectations based on some posts in here, but overall solid. If I hadn't read the posts about quality I prob would have been one of the people saying "Quality on point!" so I can't be mad at that haha.

My box did come straight ACE-VENTURA'ed doe, so that kinda stinks. 

Back
Top Bottom