Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Definitely want these but I'm waiting for the day I can use a coupon code on them or something, hope it comes soon. I'm sure they're worth retail but I have enough shoes already so I'll only get these under retail

Got my pair today from tht ebay er with the 130$ pairs last week...returned my pair earlier got a solid 43 back...his pair came with a reciept too from some spot called cloud 9 in GA even says he paid 171 wtf lol dude after fees straight lost a good chunk...

Got my pair today from tht ebay er with the 130$ pairs last week...returned my pair earlier got a solid 43 back...his pair came with a reciept too from some spot called cloud 9 in GA even says he paid 171 wtf lol dude after fees straight lost a good chunk...
I just copped too for the same price.... Going to return mine from foot action... I want to wait to see if they go down lower but i don't want to miss a good deal, eBay seller only had 1 left and sz 13 can be hard to find. 

I'm thinking if doing he same that's quite a bit of savings. How long does Nike allow for returns? 30days? And also can I return them to a outlet store or do I have to go to an official Niketown store?

I'm thinking if doing he same that's quite a bit of savings. How long does Nike allow for returns? 30days? And also can I return them to a outlet store or do I have to go to an official Niketown store?
I've heard nike does returns even a year later...you will be good...not sure bout the outlet returns tho

Last edited:
cobrab19 cobrab19 JACKFROSTY843 JACKFROSTY843 I believe it's up to 2 years if you have the reciept and they're brand new. Yeah, you can return them to an outlet store. I saw a few of these in a 9 & 9.5 at the one in Great Mall. They marked it down 5 bucks too, can't remember if they have a 20% off hash or not.

cobrab19 cobrab19 JACKFROSTY843 JACKFROSTY843 I believe it's up to 2 years if you have the reciept and they're brand new. Yeah, you can return them to an outlet store. I saw a few of these in a 9 & 9.5 at the one in Great Mall. They marked it down 5 bucks too, can't remember if they have a 20% off hash or not.
Thanks man. That's crazy you can return them so long after. That's pretty a pretty damn good return policy if you ask me. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom