Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Nice pickup. I'll probably do the same since there are none at the outlets around here. Were there any fakes made of these that i should be aware of when looking at these online; or no, since this was not really a hyped shoe to begin with?

I think you should be good
Highly doubt there are fakes of these
Been wearing mine a lot lately
They feel and look better after each wear

I think you should be good
Highly doubt there are fakes of these
Been wearing mine a lot lately
They feel and look better after each wear

Thanks man. I'll be sure to try to get a pair for cheap soon enough. Jealous of everyone with pairs, especially those who were able to get for a low price. Such a simple, clean shoe.

The more I wear these the more I love them.  
These do have a different feel than the other 1s, they are pretty cushy. Been wearing my Banned and now Royals too often to break these out lately. (been a grey and dark month of March)

Last edited:
Man...all I'm seeing around my way is full price.  Can't find them for the prices you guys are finding.  Need that sub 100 price lol.  

I'm hearing another F&F is dropping this week. If the app gets the coupon, I'm going right away to get these at 77 total can't pass up. They looks even better since I saw them in person yesterday.

View media item 2416568
Seller had them listed at $100 or best offer... I offered him $85... he counter offered with $90... SOLD[emoji]8252[/emoji]️ Winning [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] even tho he failed to mentioned that one of the shoes he fully laced and tried it on... good deal regardless

Hoping I find these on a hash wall with 20% + FNF. 
smokin.gif

Man looking at your guys metallic made me go buy some !! 115$ I know kinda alot but well see when they get here from eBay hopefully there as nice *** on the pic

Man looking at your guys metallic made me go buy some !! 115$ I know kinda alot but well see when they get here from eBay hopefully there as nice *** on the pic
I don't think that's a lot. Considering this is a solid shoe, I know others copped for way cheaper but you still got it under retail

View media item 2416568
Seller had them listed at $100 or best offer... I offered him $85... he counter offered with $90... SOLD[emoji]8252[/emoji]️ Winning [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] even tho he failed to mentioned that one of the shoes he fully laced and tried it on... good deal regardless

The aftermath because I wouldn't send him $10 to ship... Nothing eBay and PayPal can't handle...

View media item 2422532View media item 2422533View media item 2422534View media item 2422535View media item 2422537

Back
Top Bottom