Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

by the way i hate dtlr. they cancelled my more uptempo order then said they would find me a pair in their store then they cancelled again.

then they restocked online

got no compensation for my troubles either

and theres no free shipping for jordan retros on their site either

never again

Yeah I know rent stopped fooling with dtlr. They always been about that shaky business. I don't even enter raffles. I there. Hope them joints are a easy cop like you said tho.

Wow, can't believe I actually got them. That's my second time on Snkrs. Almost got through on FTL too(shout out On-Base networks). Hope everyone gets em that wants em. And I can hope that by some act of God, the Breds are pretty easy like this. Ok I'm Dhalsim reaching. I at least hope the Vs are not so bad.

Last edited:
Me neither! This was my 3rd successful buy on SNKRS, glad the 11s also released today, like the poster above said nothing sets a pick like an 11 release. 
Wow, can't believe I actually got them. That's my second time on Snkrs. Almost got through on FTL too(shout out On-Base networks). Hope everyone gets em that wants em. And I can hope that by some act of God, the Breds are pretty easy like this. Ok I'm Dhalsim reaching. I at least hope the Vs are not so bad.

nice to see this release was easy. initially i thought they were too plain but as usual if i stay in a thread and the more i look at them i want. if they are around still on ebay in two weeks ill cop

Picked my raffle pair up from footlocker, as if there was a need for a raffle. Everyone including myself were after the 11s, but after seeing all three next to each other I think the metallics are my favorite.

View media item 2055986

I really hope these go up on swoosh. I got a pair off SNKRS and this is the second week of me paying full price for Jordans.

I wonder if they will be on there today or tomorrow[emoji]129300[/emoji]

The LA and Chi 10's went up literally a couple hours after the launch.

I wonder if they will be on there today or tomorrow[emoji]129300[/emoji]

The LA and Chi 10's went up literally a couple hours after the launch.

Nike playing games, maybe they realized too many ppl didn't buy off SNKRS, we all waiting to apply those codes lol

Back
Top Bottom