Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The way some retailers are marking down stuff a little faster
We might be able to get these for yin yang prices [emoji]128077[/emoji]
$80-100 online

Alright, who's busting out the 1 metallic blue + 1 metallic red combo for MDW? Complete with a USA shirt...

nerd.gif

Nike dropped the ball on these :smh: .. might see if HOH will take my CB pair for store credit :lol:

Is this even possible? If so, how?

Nike dropped the ball on these :smh: .. might see if HOH will take my CB pair for store credit :lol:
?. Please explain.

Honestly I haven't tried this in years so I'm not sure if it will work. Usually I just go in and say somebody gave them to me as a birthday gift and didn't include the receipt. As long as they have the sneaker in stock they won't give you a hard time, especially since these are a new release.

I'm willing to exchange these for the New Loves at this point :smh:

Ok then, wow. But can you explain what makes you dislike these so much. Myself among others believe it's a pretty good release. Im just wanting details that back the opinion if possible.

Just copped the Metallic Blues for $90 today. Finally lol

Congrats, waiting for sub $100 for these

Where? I'd love to get Reds for that price

Just wait, they should hit outlets. If you don't have a outlet near you wait for shoe palace.

dang...$90. imma bout to pay my city blue invoice for $112. having 2nd thoughts now

$112 is a great price man, don't sweat $20

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom