Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Quality looks fantastic. I had already been in but this just puts the icing on the cake. 

2 pairs. Not waiting fir discount for the 1st pair. Im copping retail and if they are low on the secondary market. Copping a 2nd. Doubling up on all 1s that haven't been retro'd since 85.

Looks great. Doesn't look extremely high cut like one of the older pictures. Definitely going to try for a pair.

What is the historical significance of these? I realize they were an OG release but did MJ EVER wear these? Probably compariable to the UNC release last year, if I were to guess.

What is the historical significance of these? I realize they were an OG release but did MJ EVER wear these? Probably compariable to the UNC release last year, if I were to guess.

Not historical signifigance. Just were never retro'd and this is the first time.

doubt MJ wore this colorway...and I'm not sure if there was a Kentucky player might have favored them and thus the nicknaming. I know my older cousin who had a pair had this tale: Nike had cultivated UNC and was attempting to build inroads into Duke corner of the triangle ... thus the colorway - so not an homage to the Wildcats but actually for the Blue Devils. 

doubt MJ wore this colorway...and I'm not sure if there was a Kentucky player might have favored them and thus the nicknaming. I know my older cousin who had a pair had this tale: Nike had cultivated UNC and was attempting to build inroads into Duke corner of the triangle ... thus the colorway - so not an homage to the Wildcats but actually for the Blue Devils. 

Whoa hmmm that makes total sense.

Back
Top Bottom