Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Looks like vampire's numbers projections (100prs) are spot on for Flight23 (NYC) .... Staff just came out and let folks know it's limited in this piece - 'less than 100 pairs'. Assuming the diff is employee pairs.

Last edited:
Looks like vampire's numbers projections (100prs) are spot on for Flight23 (NYC) .... Staff just came out and let folks know it's limited in this piece - 'less than 100 pairs'. Assuming the diff is employee pairs.
Haven't doubted @vampire xtc  since the Black Friday 2014 release.

Thanks for the info.

We only 4 at the spot ... 1 st word out of dude mouth... very limited sz.. 1 sz 12 mine... 1 13 1 8... not sure what other dudes got....

giphy.gif

Thanks for the updates. It's pretty done now with more than 100 people at flight 23, right?

btw, there's 6 people including myself at my local HOH. Super Easy cop in charlotte.
thinking super easy up until the manager comes out at opening then informs everyone that tickets were given out last night, and that they only have gs available. Lol this happen to me before

Back
Top Bottom