Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

@CaptainSneakerhead23 - dont even pull the "this is how mods act right now" line. THIS IS HOW A GROWN MAN ACTS. Where I am from, the stuff you are typing has a certain meaning and you know full well what you are saying so dont play with me like that.

You're 1st reply to me was inappropriate and off based. Then you wanted to play the victim like I am being power hungry when I am just addressing your statement towards me. And you wanted to crack slick with the "well then ban me" crap which was also not appreciated.

All I am doing is replying to what you are saying... if its truly over then its over. I'm just personally not happy with anything said from you today.

WELL I'M BEING JUST AS GROWN AS YOU ABOUT THE SITUATION MY DUDE.

You used the term "stupidity" as your initial form of attack/response so I spoke on it. Where I'm from that's calling me stupid and I wasn't feeling that one bit. Then you chose to add "you can sit on the sidelines with the rest of them" like I was getting kicked off the board for trying to help out. So to me, it seemed like you was trying to flex so I spoke on it.

I'm personally not happy with anything you've said today either considering that we've always had a decent relationship outside of this thread.

At the end of the day, typing/texting tones can get misinterpreted which is probably why we ended up here, so my fault for playing a part in our back and forth derailing this morning.

Again, I'm over it, we good. Next time I'm back at my other spot in BMore, Chicken boxes on me with the half iced tea/half lemonade and hella mumbo sauce/old bay :lol:

Today's first wear :pimp:
rv99jm.jpg

Glad I went a half size down from my true size.

View media item 1588321

wait, b-more folks rock mumbo sauce?

wait, b-more folks rock mumbo sauce?

Must be something new since I moved away... All I know of is salt pepper ketchup

I been on the mumbo sauce since 04, I know that's more of a PG/DC thing but I don't discriminate :lol:

Last edited:
your response says otherwise. and id love to hear you say you are coming to md as id take that as a direct threat and it won't go lightly. I'm not one to take any of those threats lightly and if you say you are coming to md then that means you are putting a threat towards me and my family. i dont play that game at all.

Remember I sold you shoes so I got your address. Im coming bro....

To walk on them gorgeous floors, and get you something to eat that is.

Last edited:
your response says otherwise. and id love to hear you say you are coming to md as id take that as a direct threat and it won't go lightly. I'm not one to take any of those threats lightly and if you say you are coming to md then that means you are putting a threat towards me and my family. i dont play that game at all.

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

A+ !

You got my trap address too, you're more than welcome to stop thru. Fair warning, you gotta take your shoes off on my carpet so make sure them Elite socks is clean b.

That wasn't my address bruh.... That was my cousins address that just finish doing 20 years in the penitentiary :wink:

Back
Top Bottom