Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I remember when SBB came out, on the launch locator had FCFS for a footlocker in Boston, when my friend and I went down to the store or release day, the manager said all the pairs are secure, I even went down midnight to see how many ppl where line up and there weren't no one, I find it weird. Some stores do there own thing and fishy stuff

I understand that stores can do what they want to ensure the safety of their customers. I actually like raffles and I know for sure this store does legit raffles because I've won a few limited shoes from them. I just don't know why they switched up at the last minute since the raffle process is the most organize way to release their available stock.

View media item 1738158
They knew about this release for months and the week of release they suddenly realize they goofed FCFS over Sweepstakes. Right.

Last edited:
Fight the crowd at the mall for FCFS or Fight the bots.......decisions decisions 
nthat.gif

Do you guys think that going out today to fill out some raffles that started yesterday is just asking for them to throw away my tickets? :wow:

On a mission today nonetheless :smokin

No, I've won many raffles that I've entered on Tuesday. Although I have had stores say they "ran out of raffles due to so many entries", but you'll never no unless you try.

For me these will be an online cop or bust. I would like to trade them for the SBBs, but I'm not counting on it. I could rock these in hard in the Spring.

I gotta stay in the loop with what's going on at my local mall. Only 2 stores have a possibility of getting these, so it aint looking the way I want it to look right now lol. Even so, I'm still gonna make it happen.

That's actually the reason I AM getting them. I don't like powder blu and these being more of a sky blue convinced me to get them. I know the originals were this color, and not the "true" unc blue. 

View media item 1737887

vs 

View media item 1737888

I wouldn't be surprised if back then  UNC would not allow their color to be used by Nike, so they had to use a different shade. 

(not sure if this was said already)

if i recall---UNC's colors 10-30 years ago were more in tone with the powder blue used in this variation of the Jordan 1.. Hence why the retro is also not the same tone of blue as the other variations of the 1 that have preceded it.. the patent leathers "kinda" were this blue but nowhere near as vibrant...

View media item 1738231

over the years the blue has become lighter at least on certain forms of apparel..

and echoing what another poster has said--UNC colorways of any Jordan never sell well.. except if you count when melo wore blk/blue and white/blue 12s and they retroed lol :lol:

Anyone in the Bay Area go to Shiekh on Market? I won't be able to make it due to work, if you could hook it up that would be mint

Wasted time driving to one FTL

online says raffle dude at the store said fcfs

Never done it before so doubt I'll line up and deal with that

Back
Top Bottom