Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The guy at blends takes his whole family wife and kids. at least 2 of his family members win I need to take pics of them to but them on blast jk not that serious but sucks to waste hour sitting waiting for nothin

Fastest I seen Finishline sell out like2 min

I don't even know why people still mess with that site.

FNL is an easy coin toss. You just refresh at 7Am and let it cycle til it lets you in the site. The footlocker umbrella ones are the non-stop clicking until you cart and wait 1hr in line. Ndc to me is about the same as fnl. Scored on fnl today, fail on the rest.

You really do deserve a pair - where are the guys that went 7/9 on raffles? You can spare $80 profit.

If this is true, I would make that list. It's just direct links to the already known sites that post on site 24hrs earlier. Nothing secret about them links. Go to that specific site and search.

With that said, I'm lazy. I wouldn't do it unless Imma get something from it. Props for taking 20 minutes to search then copy and paste for the benefit of the lazy people.

Plus I believe he ain't doing it for reward, he just generous with his time. Least people can do is thumbs up him if they use them links.

I have a funny feeling between now and tomorrow afternoon we will see more pairs pop up online. I scored an 11.5 off FTL this morning, I'm thinkin about a second pair, but nah... I think that resell window..... is slowly coming to a close. These definitely were not limited.

The guy at blends takes his whole family wife and kids. at least 2 of his family members win I need to take pics of them to but them on blast jk not that serious but sucks to waste hour sitting waiting for nothin
I seen that TOO! 
roll.gif

His Kids be running around the Store like BEBE's  (Hiding under the Shoe Tables n Sliding around on the Floor)

and not one Employee would say anything!

Big Mex DUDE is the DAD

they ride a Yellow Hummer H1

FNL is an easy coin toss. You just refresh at 7Am and let it cycle til it lets you in the site. The footlocker umbrella ones are the non-stop clicking until you cart and wait 1hr in line. Ndc to me is about the same as fnl. Scored on fnl today, fail on the rest.

There's another side to that coin tho. The problem isn't just getting past the splash screen, the payment processing is abysmal. Footsites are a waste of time imo. I ALWAYS get cart jacked waiting to check out. When it comes to online, it's always NDC/SNKRS for me or bust. Anyways, congrats on getting your pair. :smokin

Oh yeah..... wack *** Shoe Palace for 189.99. Please restrict them to Meek Mills and Ewings next yr!
do you get a pair of socks too?

There's another side to that coin tho. The problem isn't just getting past the splash screen, the payment processing is abysmal. Footsites are a waste of time imo. I ALWAYS get cart jacked waiting to check out. When it comes to online, it's always NDC/SNKRS for me or bust. Anyways, congrats on getting your pair. :smokin
thanks. Been buying fnl long time. My cc info and address don't change. So now it just goes straight through once it get past the splash. Sometimes after I buy 1 pair, it allows me to buy another without jumping to the splash. I flourished with 5 pairs of the legend 11s last yr.

If people want them to wear or cherish and shrine them and are will to pay above retail, they should be paying retail. People who are whatever about it, should let the desperate get dibs. It seems only a small percentage actually really want these to keep.

Last edited:
There was roughly 40 pairs at Aventura Mall in Miami (mostly size 10 and up). I walked out with the last pair for my cousin from a dude who let me get it for 200

I seen that TOO! :rofl:
Yup that's them he's reseller

His Kids be running around the Store like BEBE's  (Hiding under the Shoe Tables n Sliding around on the Floor)

and not one Employee would say anything!

Big Mex DUDE is the DAD

they ride a Yellow Hummer H1

Was lucky enough to cop of SNKRS. Was waiting in line at NikeDC for like an hour and was like maybe 30th in line but they only had 2 size runs...So wasted time going there but still copped a pair!

Last edited:
Was lucky enough to cop of SNKRS. Was waiting in line at NikeDC for like an hour and was like maybe 30th in line but they only had 2 size runs...So wasted time going there but still copped at pair!
They had two size runs at a Niketown?!? Wow, thats surprising...

Back
Top Bottom