Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

SNKRS was weird for me today.

Had 3 phones trying. The first two that were pending, about 10 seconds, before the 3rd phone got the OOS. I got them with the 3rd phone which leads me to believe it isn't FCFS on there. Very very strange.
Since SNKRS auto checkouts, if three devices under one account try and get them it won't work. It's 1 pair per customer at one time. I know you can get multiples but not at the same time.

I picked up my pair and I'm very happy with my purchase. My first OG AJ 1 purchase in a store since the Baron 1 last year. Quality on these is equal to Chi 1s. Thanks to Shiekh for the raffle win.

I think Snkrs is random as well. Had times where i logged on late and copped. This morning i check out within seconds, and still struck out.

@babyJs23
 Sorry to hear that. Just remember whats really important. 
It wasn't meant to be today.

This. Tragedy  @babyJs23
didnt get a pair. One of the good dudes on NT
As always, I appreciate the S/O. Repped

This. I'm legitimately considering selling him my only pair to help him out - surely one of you guys with 5-20 pairs can throw him a solid?

You got my attention, but don't give up your only pair to help me.

Exactly, every time I see him in these threads he's always helping others out and posting positive comments.
Reps to you my dude :nthat: Thank you for the NT love *fist bump* [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
know the feeling but I just used them to purchase something I need. You can never have too many socks

I was pissed because when they were doing the sale price on the Nike dri fit of buy one get one free or half price and I it wouldn't accept my code. They hit me with, you can't use it on a discounted item, which made no sense, because I've used them on shorts or sweat pants on sale.

Congrats to those who did manage to get these. Still on the hunt for my sz 11, and good luck to those still in the search. :nerd:

Might camp out w store and pick up another for retail

Was told a lot were left but it's awhile til 6pm

I should be first in line most likely so if they got it, it's his

giphy.gif

Ye bro ill see what I can do for you too baby j... I already doubled on a sz 10... But if you need a 9.5 my local store getting there shipment late I'll see if I can pull some strings and get you hooked up bro... Sorry to hear bout your lil ones hopefully they get better soon.... Good to see you have your priorities in order tho

Back
Top Bottom