Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Not my Pic...

and I don't have a high end tail Tee

But I do Like the whole Color Scheme the layed out   All Black w/ just the UNC's :nthat:

Whew! I was like nooooooooo not raab!

I agree. Black, white or Heather grey t is my go to for all shoes lol.

Buy two pairs. Compare and keep the cleanest / closest to flawless. Either sell the other pair $20 below street value off craigslist and facebook or return to store.

Sometimes I take the hit of shipping cost just to have the option of keeping the best pair, if there is no resell value.

Does this make me an evil reseller? I am techically reselling in its definition. People need to cry less about resellers and cry more about the people paying so much.

Buy two pairs. Compare and keep the cleanest / closest to flawless. Either sell the other pair $20 below street value off craigslist and facebook or return to store.

Sometimes I take the hit of shipping cost just to have the option of keeping the best pair, if there is no resell value.

Does this make me an evil reseller? I am techically reselling in its definition. People need to cry less about resellers and cry more about the people paying so much.

That's not how NT logic works.

If a member is selling your size then that must be the exact pair the buyer was going after.

Doesn't matter if we live on different coasts or countries...that is the exact pair I was cart jacked for

well this has turned into:

Reseller V. NotAReseller

I'm sure we could debate this for hours if not days but in the end we each will stick to what we believe is right.

The only thing that I have in black and white that validates my point of view is simple:

NIKE RETAIL B.V.

TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR  PURCHASING AND WEBSITE USE:

2.3     Our right to not accept your order or cancel your purchase.

* we have reason to believe that you are a reseller*

I graduated from college with a degree in international business.

4 years of #ell.

Pairs hitting as low as $220 plus shipping on the bay. Looks like resellers lost on this one.

Good time to cop a few pairs on the low.

well this has turned into:
Reseller V. NotAReseller

I'm sure we could debate this for hours if not days but in the end we each will stick to what we believe is right.

The only thing that I have in black and white that validates my point of view is simple:

NIKE RETAIL B.V.

I graduated from college with a degree in international business.
4 years of #ell.

Didn't know you need a business degree to copy and paste.

Till you show me a law that says reselling shoes is illegal...quit crying about what alp does

NIKE RETAIL B.V.

bruh what does this have to do with anything? ive seen nike deny someone whos never ordered from them before & said they thought they were a reseller...its random as hell

We ain't reselling tho

And I'm sure ever knows I've never copped anything to resell on here

Or once ever copped a shoe in a diff size because mine was sold out. Limited or not :lol:
a lot more people here play the team retail I'm your homeboy card until it comes time to return said favors. Definitely not saying everyone does it but a lot of cats on here resell on the low. I'm one of the guys that doesn't care to hide it

That's fine I have no issue what you do. Just stating for myself that I try and double up on things I like. Unless I have some hook up which I don't or some plug on rare or limited **** which I don't either. Reselling is pointless to me. What's the point in buying 1 shoe to make maybe $100 :lol:

I mean I'm not rich so $100 is $100 but all that work to make $100? Meh

That's fine I have no issue what you do. Just stating for myself that I try and double up on things I like. Unless I have some hook up which I don't or some plug on rare or limited **** which I don't either. Reselling is pointless to me. What's the point in buying 1 shoe to make maybe $100 :lol:

i agree but if you had access to 10 pair 10×100 is a grand, and chances are you're paying no tax on it other then sales tax so 1000 is 1000. Not enough for some people but enough for me

Nothing wrong with reselling. Just take a look at everyone's sig on NT, most shoes for sale are at high resale price. I don't know why so many folks cry that they are not able to get shoes at retail because of resellers. If resellers can get it at retail then you can too. Enjoy!!!

Yeah....wish this was a possibility. NTers at NYNT for this drop can vouch about the reseller/flipper line creep right before the doors opened. Resellers/flippers cultivate relationships with security and on release day they come through give a little dap and manage to squeeze into a line .... Getting retail ain't that easy these days. Hell getting a stock pair at retail ain't that easy.

i don't get the point of people flipping these for a 10-20$ profit
eyes.gif

i agree but if you had access to 10 pair 10×100 is a grand, and chances are you're paying no tax on it other then sales tax so 1000 is 1000. Not enough for some people but enough for me

Exactly then yes I would do it too

But some people mostly kids buy one pair to make $50-100 if that smh

late to the game. was out of town this weekend.

hoping someone could point me in the right direction for a size 10 in the bay area?

thanks fam

Back to the shoes. Pair fresh off the truck!

Bonus pic of Chi's. Love how they're coming along lol.

#teamwearyourkicks

Chi's coming along nice, just got my pair today and the materials are on point. Now all I need is a pair of UNCs and SBBs.

Last edited:
bruh what does this have to do with anything? ive seen nike deny someone whos never ordered from them before & said they thought they were a reseller...its random as hell
It has everything to do with it.

Nike denied me the other day on two pairs of "greedy" 95's in two different sizes.

Till you show me a law that says reselling shoes is illegal...quit crying about what alp does
My point is missed with you and thats your perogative.

No crying here sir.

I understand your point of view but I do not respect it.

bruh what does this have to do with anything? ive seen nike deny someone whos never ordered from them before
Nike denied me the other day on two pairs of "greedy" 95's in two different sizes.

No crying here sir.

the point is they don't have a real system its random....

No crying here sir.

You're just bitter behind a purchase that failed.

I had women who didn't know what I was buying download the app and help me secure my pair while I was out of town for a wedding and we all hit.

Maybe that "karma" you speak of just hit your ***.

JUST CALLED EB theres' a Size 10 still available...

Call Now!  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

No crying here sir.

Scrub you again.  You bring nothing positive to any of the posts you put up.  Quit your *****ing bc you lucked out and keep moving on.

Dope picks up everyone! I decided to pass and not enter any raffles.  Good stuff to those who ate!

Back
Top Bottom