Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I feel like undsing all three of them this weekend for the born day what ya think ?
pimp.gif

I literally have the worst luck. I called 10 times and every time I just miss my sz 11. So I just gave up and paid resell

Got my UNC 1s pair from NDC today ,no major flaws. Collar leather is super soft like laser 1s collar. Black collar leather on CHIs are a bit stiffer. Overall leather is nicer than CHI leather because of collar and my UNCs have more tumbled panels than my CHIs. Still need SBBs. Praying for NDC raffle release this month.

Mine will be here tmrw finally ...looks like these are beating chis in boxing match on quality ?? Oh the tumble.....wrinkly pleather fantasies

was able to get lucky from EB. 1 from yd and 1 from today.  1 sz9 and 1 sz12

mad i slept on the release. my gut says the lowest resell price now and will most likely get out of hand like the rest of the 1's in due time. 

just need one pair, size 10. placed my kicks on CL for size swap. 

From the one of the EB reps, they mentioned to me that all the extra pairs are actually coming from cc cancelations or incorrect payment/insufficient funds from the original orders that are being canceled now.  

according to the rep, all smaller sizes 7.5-9 have been accounted for (all orders fulfilled as of 5:30pm PST when i called this evening)

gluck to those who really want em.  

BTW, i think 1's, ESPECIALLY these look alot better as semi beaters.  It's just too bright and clean if kept crispy. idk why 1's are the only Jays i feel this way about lol

Last edited:
You're either gonna get lucky and score on EB or strike out. Around 7:30pm PST, as I was watching the Dodgers stink up the joint, I called EB twice and was told by two MALES (who sounded like they were about 22) that no men's sizes were available. Sounded as if the two clowns weren't even willing to TRY and help a brotha out. LOL.

So I said whateva. Didn't stop me from callin though. On my third call, I spoke to a LADY, who sounded middle aged and she probably couldn't have cared less about the hype on these shoes. She was without a doubt willing to help me to great lenghts.

To my surprise she tells me they have a size 11 available. I asked her how this was possible when literally two seconds ago, I was told no sizes were available. That's when she said that sizes just pop out of nowhere but that the size 11 had been there for a while because someone before me passed on them since it wasn't his size. I maintained my conversation with her, asked her more questions, stalled for a few more minutes while hoping another size would pop up, and lo and behold she tells me a size 10.5 popped up on her inventory list.

10.5 copped. After I finalized my order, I called back just to see if the size 11 was still available and it was gone.

Timing is everything.

my pair just arrived today, so glad i copped these. no quality issues on my pair. i've been wishing for a proper retro of this colorway for a few years.

color is so nice in person. i'm def lacing these up with the blue laces instead of the white ones.

quality is about the same as 2015 chi's imo. a great pickup. if you're on the fence about these, i would suggest copping asap while the prices are still reasonable. after the pairs on the market dry up, these will be reselling for $300+

Last edited:

completely true about having to get lucky with the customer rep.  you can def tell some dudes arent chekcing at all. need to find some sweet old lady that'll chat for a bit and hopefully help you get the sizes as they come in 
Agreed. The most disappointing thing for me was I felt the male customer reps whom I spoke to didn't even seem willing to help - almost as if they didn't want anybody else to buy the shoes. I am shocked as to how many UNC 1s are appearing and re-appearing on EB's inventory. I hope I can find one more pair for retail so I can double up.

Homie assisted me, pair will b here tmoro. So happy. The no.1 shoe all year to me. Surprised me how easy they were to get from what he told me (in Australia) how was it everywhere? I thought these would be hard. They were for me, but I never have copped successfully online unless its something sitting

Back
Top Bottom