Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

View media item 1749738I was able to snag a size 14 for $240 shipped. I was surprised to see that the leather is actually a little better overall than the Chi's. Not as nice as that SBB tumbled leather, but very nice.

Nahh i'm not feeling the grey laces either. IMO i think the black laces was dope but like the guy said minus the lacelock on it but when i receive my pair i'm going to throw the powder blue laces in. I want to preserve the white laces for another time 

Just came in from @AirForce1King
2cyiag4.jpg

Now I gotta find a local trade for a size 9 since my boys size 9.5's fit a tad too loose :smh:

Quick questions for anyone that may know. I'm about to buy some shoes on eBay. The seller does not accept returns. Are you still protected under the eBay Money Back Guarantee?

Nahh i'm not feeling the grey laces either. IMO i think the black laces was dope but like the guy said minus the lacelock on it but when i receive my pair i'm going to throw the powder blue laces in. I want to preserve the white laces for another time 
White laces out of the gate and then powder blue once the white laces and tongue are no longer crisp...

Last edited:
Got my Nike pair in and as usual... shotty *** workmanship. Especially in the tongue. Stitching is crooked and bunched up string.
mean.gif
Had the same thing happen on the gym reds. Decided not to send them back because I knew I wouldn't find them for what I originally paid. At least no one will see it. Mine is waaaay worse than that too. LOL gotta take a photo for you.
Did anyone else get a pair where one had tumbled leather at the collar and the other had smooth leather like I did?

SMDH
My pair isn't like this, but I'v seen a bunch of other pairs and they had that tumbled or wrinkled type leather on one side or the other. Most were smooth. imo it doesn't loo bad. 
Congrats brotha! You'll find a 9 for trade soon.

Last edited:
hiphopsays hiphopsays I want to thank you for selling me a pair for retail...the sneaker gods will send good karma your way.. Thank you and enjoy that trip to Europe!

Would like to thank fellow nters for looking out for my size as as well!!!
Appreciate the love..

#Ntcares lol
This is what I'm talking about. NT fams looking out for one another.

Congrats at getting yours for retail.

hiphopsays hiphopsays I want to thank you for selling me a pair for retail...the sneaker gods will send good karma your way.. Thank you and enjoy that trip to Europe!

Would like to thank fellow nters for looking out for my size as as well!!!
Appreciate the love..

#Ntcares lol

HipHopSays always putting gray laces in his 1s no matter what color they are :lol:

True true ..... Can't help it I have too many grey laces lol

Salute to ya bros for helping each other out :nthat:

View media item 1749817

Did 7 EB calls today. 2 of the reps said the product came up but they were sold out, and the other 5 said the blake griffins came up 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom