Nike Air Jordan 3 Holiday 2017

$250 for fire red 3s when does can't sell the true blues for $190 on sale? C'mon bruh, at least think before you hype lol

Not hyping anything lol, I just wouldn't be surprised if the price point of any Jordan rises above $220.

Not hyping anything lol, I just wouldn't be surprised if the price point of any Jordan rises above $220.

Was my only point [emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]. Especially for arguably the most sought-after AJ 3!

And Jordan Brand will keep looking for a happy medium between what they can charge and what people will pay for resale of a hyped sneaker.

Was my only point [emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]. Especially for arguably the most sought-after AJ 3!

And Jordan Brand will keep looking for a happy medium between what they can charge and what people will pay for resale of a hyped sneaker.
not yet, they have trouble moving things at $220. You're letting hype make you ignore that fact. Even though the bc 3 is popular, they would sit as a mass gr at $250 and outdoor would wait until the price came down. Is that what y'all want to pay? Sheesh

not yet, they have trouble moving things at $220. You're letting hype make you ignore that fact. Even though the bc 3 is popular, they would sit as a mass gr at $250 and outdoor would wait until the price came down. Is that what y'all want to pay? Sheesh

Hell nah!!! I'm j/s it's a possibility, if they are still trying to see what the market will bare. A few years back we weren't expecting to pay the prices we've seen for arguably similar quality for gr in 2016. And while j/b isn't selling out in 2-3 hours every drop there price points aren't the only thing causing that.

Tb3 just proved that a higher price with the same/worse quality will sit even with n/a on the back! But if they were to put premium quality on the beloved OG's....I'm j/s don't be surprised! I'm certainly not advocating for higher sneaker prices, wtf!

For me no better materials is getting me to $250 +, that's dress shoe territory. JB would need to provide added convenience for extra $. Like the iD program pre loaded with certain OG models you could order on a random Tuesday and get it 6 weeks later. Cuts down resellers and makes it more similar to almost every other thing I own where it was available whenever I wanted to or was able to pay for it. I guess that's anti hype though but if they want $30+ more from me I want something too.

I forgot about the $220 crap. Y'all can have 'em all. I'll grab the FR on discount if it happens...

Hell I'm grabbing the $220s for discount! That $154 TB's had me buy 3pairs! But I missed the 88s and don't remember if those sat or for how long or went on discount?

Hell I'm grabbing the $220s for discount! That $154 TB's had me buy 3pairs! But I missed the 88s and don't remember if those sat or for how long or went on discount?

88s flew.. they dropped when ppl thought Nike/JB would never put NA on 3s again. Hype was through the roof on Js and they were much more limited. They were going for $300+ right away and have gotten up to $700+.

I was looking for some 88's and didn't realize they had gotten that high.....settled for some DS 2011's for $150 last week so that'll do. Also saw DS pair of 03's go for $115 that I forgot I was watching :smh:

Last edited:
Fire reds or black cements, doesn't matter I'm copping 3s with na regardless like I did the true blues.. on discount of course

3d printing?
Believe so. There spot on and the guy even stitches them, got them on ebay for $49. Black/cement 3's will always be my favorite Jordan but Fire red's are something with Nike Air. I've got alot of compliments on them already. Repainted the midsoles on them also and very happy with them. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

LOL ya'll can have the Fire reds if they drop with NA.  Not a fan of them at all... those will definitely go on discount like TBs and those are much better IMO lol

Hoping for BC3 over WC3 but can't complain if the latter drops.  Neither of these 2 will sit for sure so you can forget about copping them at discount.

Back
Top Bottom