Nike Air Jordan 3 Holiday 2017

Just saw this. Wonder if these are the Katrinas...
IMG_6130.PNG

>D Ugh.. whatever it is, it’s got ‘NRG’ in the description. They’ll likely be pretty limited..

I know they're retro+'s and I'm still copping, but man I wish they had NA on them... they could have easily been an OG colorway.
It would've been dope if they had NA, but this colorway wins with or without it. The real question is if these are indeed the Katrinas, they could be based on the color code, or if this is some different pair we've never seen. If it's the Katrinas though, this NRG designation is gonna make an already hyped pair even moreso, and that sucks for those of us that have been waiting for these.

The dreaded NRG, cue the lions and flaming hoops:smh:..... Leave the NRG tag on the 1s please, dont play with my 3s or 13s

Just saw this. Wonder if these are the Katrinas...
IMG_6130.PNG

It would've been dope if they had NA, but this colorway wins with or without it. The real question is if these are indeed the Katrinas, they could be based on the color code, or if this is some different pair we've never seen. If it's the Katrinas though, this NRG designation is gonna make an already hyped pair even moreso, and that sucks for those of us that have been waiting for these.

Seems like the $200.00 price point is a little too cheap for an NRG. I mean BC3 is $200.00 or $220.00 retail? Even GR's are $190.00. I'm not complaining or doubting, just something seems off. I'm betting it's a Flynit 3, Heiress, or GS. HOPEFULLY I'm wrong though.

I know it's just a Photoshop, but if these are the Tinker NRGs, definitely looks like money saved. I might change my mind when we see them live and in living color, but not a huge fan of this color blocking. So far I'm glad that the Katrinas aren't an NRG.
IMG_6131.PNG

I know it's just a Photoshop, but if these are the Tinker NRGs, definitely looks like money saved. I might change my mind when we see them live and in living color, but not a huge fan of this color blocking. So far I'm glad that the Katrinas aren't an NRG.
IMG_6131.PNG

More recycling of red elephant print from the red 1s, and 11 i.e's. JB is getting so prdicitable...that's why almost all new models, and about 60% or more have clear bottoms now:smh: yet prices keep going up...

IMG_6131.PNG
:rofl:
they gotta put colors in some sort of color randomizer
for new releases
cause that looks just foolish

IMG_6131.PNG

I don't think they will look like this, the Fire Red listed could be for the Jumpman on the tongue like how the Nike Air 5s has it listed. The Cement Grey could be the elephant print and so on.

Back
Top Bottom