Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

These will be somewhere in between UNC 1 difficulty. Not resell, difficulty. The demand will be there and they'll go. But resell won't be that much over box.
you think so?

Somewhat with slightly more difficulty. There will be many I'm sure. Definitely attainable to the average NTer. I think the people who will miss out is the casual consumers. Carolina Blk Infrared 6 kinda thing. People not trying drop $240 like that.

Originally Posted by AirSakuragi  

@MarzThaRealist  you might want to take some of this words out, the higher ups don't like having to many of them in posts.
Just looking out for you
I don't like having my posts deleted over stupid stuff, but good look @AirSakuragi. You stick up for yourself on here, and they can't handle it, but I'm the crybaby.

mean.gif

It doesn't matter @sole blessed and @AirSakuragi, they're just goin' to delete it anyways... They can't risk looking bad on here.
laugh.gif
Anyways, I just hope we get this amount of speckles at this point. I already know that the shape is gonna be atrocious.
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
And did they make a sample with the Jumpman on the heel, with a lighter shade of grey? I'm just asking, because the Jumpman actually has fingers...
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​

Last edited:
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE DISCUSSION OF THE WHITE CEMENT 4S. NOBODY JS COMING IN HERE TO SEE PEOPLE CRY AND MOAN ABOUT WHY THEIR POST WAS DELETED, SOMEONES POST FORMAT, ETC. IT THE SHOES. DONT MAKE THIS ABOUT YOU. LETS DISCUSS THE SHOES. NOW IF WE CANNOT FOLLOW SIMPLE PROTOCOL MAYBE THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE LOCKED FOR AWHILE.​

​
That's how I feel about these @Bigsykedaddy...
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
 ​
Man I swear...
 ​
If I could get em just like this, I'd spent about a stack and retire from the Jordan game...
 ​
 ​
I can't read this release either @PmpDaddyRobFord & @Ingenious Nick...
 ​
I just hope that they correctly align the Nike Air on the heel tab, that's all we can really hope for at this point. The release date is only 69 days away, so it's lookin' like "What ya see, is what ya get" at this point though. They've probably already started, and are halfway done with production.
Yeah man the black cements are right up there with the WC 4's for me. I hope we get them next year too.

I have a feeling JB will fix the 4s shape half way through the year like did with the 7s, leaving a correct pair of white cements to be desired again, while the militaries and Breds have a nice shape. The Hares did not have a remastered OG shape like the Bordeaux's which I thought was messed up. I still love my hares though

Last edited:
I have a feeling JB will fix the 4s shape half way through the year like did with the 7s, leaving a correct pair of white cements to be desired again, while the militaries and Breds have a nice shape. The Hares did not have a remastered OG shape like the Bordeaux's which I thought was messed up. I still love my hares though
That is plausible, the Cement 4s are only the first prototype, when/if the Black, Grey, and Red and the Military Blue 4s come out we'll probably see a change.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by AirSakuragi  ​

That is plausible, the Cement 4s are only the first prototype, when/if the Black, Grey, and Red and the Military Blue 4s come out we'll probably see a change.

I hope your right @AirSakuragi, I'll probably just try to get one pair of the White/Cements...

Last edited:
Somewhat with slightly more difficulty. There will be many I'm sure. Definitely attainable to the average NTer. I think the people who will miss out is the casual consumers. Carolina Blk Infrared 6 kinda thing. People not trying drop $240 like that.
i sure hope so, i walked into niketown last year a day after the release and got my blk/infrared 6s unexpectedly. was just picking up my cousin who's a stewardess for China Airline to go eat when she stops over LA. 

Lowkey I´m more exited for the Militarys then for the WC4s right now. Always wanted to have a pair. 

i thought the Hare 7 already got the remastered shape from watching reviews. didn't they move the angle of the colloar forward already?

Back
Top Bottom