Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Went to check out the Alternates in hand today
Leather felt nice, but everything else was steaming hot doodoo

Do you guys think I can get away with a size 9.5 in a pair of 2012 white cement 4s, all my other 4s are a size 9. I have a wide foot so the 2012 batch of 4s fit tts for me, I let my 2012 WC4s go and I'm trying to bring them back to my collection. Should I risk it?

Do you guys think I can get away with a size 9.5 in a pair of 2012 white cement 4s, all my other 4s are a size 9. I have a wide foot so the 2012 batch of 4s fit tts for me, I let my 2012 WC4s go and I'm trying to bring them back to my collection. Should I risk it?
Why bother?  Try to get the 2016s.  If you fail and don't want to pay resale, you can get the '12s for even cheaper as they'll basically have no value at that point!

I'm just here for the shoes.. Still got these Christmas gift cards ready to be used and I bought two clothing pieces to match not to mention this dope heather grey SnapBack my brother bought me.. February needs to get here and some new pics would do until then jb [emoji]128580[/emoji]

I wear a 9 as well I recommend as tts. I went a half size up on Columbia's and regret it to this day. Since the remastered started releasing I go tts on everything I'm stuck with a 9.5 in 72-10

damn wth happened in here 
nerd.gif

The 2012's are horrible quality with cheap plastic leather and most have yellowed . Why pay more than a remastered pair with Nike Air on it ? Makes zero sense .

Last edited:
As popular as this shoe is, this thread is pretty small compared to the 2014 Jordan 6 black infrared thread, which was over 600 pages by launch day.  Hopefully this is an indication of demand ;-).

As popular as this shoe is, this thread is pretty small compared to the 2014 Jordan 6 black infrared thread, which was over 600 pages by launch day.  Hopefully this is an indication of demand ;-).

Thread count means nothing lol

infrared23s were only on page 25 until release day. it jumped 50 in one day

Maybe within 6-8 hours. At least I hope online goes like that because I may have to cop online.

Back
Top Bottom