Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

In my opinion  they re gonna be a huge GR  at least like last years Oreo 4's numbers wise. 

Maybe even Aqua 8's who knows 
happy.gif

I wouldnt pay resell or make any preorders , worst case scenario 20$ over retail.

Are these seriously going to be that limited....? Everywhere i'm looking seem to be stocking em so i can't see them being that  limited....

Are these seriously going to be that limited....? Everywhere i'm looking seem to be stocking em so i can't see them being that  limited....

If everywhere you are looking seems to be stocking em, then probably not that limited.

I should've LOLd but instead I SMHd when dude answered his own question in the build up to his question...

I'm a 10.5 in the maroon 6's what would I be in the cements? Some people saying 4's toebox is tight so .5 up others saying they've been running big like the oreos and Columbia so .5 down, I wouldn't know since I passed on those

I'm a 10.5 in the maroon 6's what would I be in the cements? Some people saying 4's toebox is tight so .5 up others saying they've been running big like the oreos and Columbia so .5 down, I wouldn't know since I passed on those
Do you own any other 4s?  For me it's usually TTS but going .5 wouldnt be bad either if you have wide feet at the front.

Back
Top Bottom