Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The Bay Area doesn't mess around when it comes to Jordan's, it's annoying as hell lol

i would argue that its the toughest place to cop a shoe. So much bay area demand and not enough supply over here.

LA got demand but they got a bunch of stores there. Same goes for NY.

In SoFla I went 2/2 at footaction.  All local FTL were doing FCFS and FNL doing guarantee tickets.  Brother went 2/2 at HOH in Chi.  Must be a ton out there or most people broke after the holidays lol.

Just checked my old emails, Shiekh emailed my winner last time at around 2:30 pm so we got a little while

In SoFla I went 2/2 at footaction.  All local FTL were doing FCFS and FNL doing guarantee tickets.  Brother went 2/2 at HOH in Chi.  Must be a ton out there or most people broke after the holidays lol.

high price, mass quantity, and people with no real nostalgia and are content with the 2012 pair

when demand isnt high resellers wont buy up all the stock thus making it easy to cop

Mj out here repping the NT sweats 
nthat.gif

pic via j23app
FRESH CRISPY PAIR ON!!! DAM I CANT WAIT UNITL TOMORROW!!!!! BIG CHUCKLES 

i would argue that its the toughest place to cop a shoe. So much bay area demand and not enough supply over here.

LA got demand but they got a bunch of stores there. Same goes for NY.

its the toughest because probably have the most resellers there

never forget 80 year old women in line and fams in vans

Yup and there's a lot of backdooring in SF/Daly City... Seen pairs getting sold to consignment shops already

Just got 2 call backs from Finishline Annapolis mall, one for me and one for my lady, both Size 11's. So that is 4 out 7 and I usually never win, so that is a good sign.

If you are on the fence about this shoe then i suggest that you pass on them.

If you have to think about buying something chances are you really dont want them

Like you said your 2012's are just sitting there

Niketalk will do that to you. They get you excited for a release you dont really want and then you end up copping then you end up selling um afterwards. Believe me ive been there lol
I feel you on that, but my on the fence is more the fact that they still didn't completely remaster this version.
The 67° curve that murders the pinky toe is still there, and the $220 is a major turn off.
I only wear my 2012s once in a blue moon, so it's more so trying to justify buying the same shoe I already have two pair of and don't really wear them.

I feel you on that, but my on the fence is more the fact that they still didn't completely remaster this version.
The 67° curve that murders the pinky toe is still there, and the $220 is a major turn off.
I only wear my 2012s once in a blue moon, so it's more so trying to justify buying the same shoe I already have two pair of and don't really wear them.
Given that, sounds like you're better off not getting them.  Best to unsub from this thread now so as not to be tempted!

Back
Top Bottom