Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I could've sworn the Jordan XXX's had the "find in store" option prior to going live on the site.

I guess we'll know for sure come 10:00 am EST/7:00 am PST.

I'm guessing NBAstore should have these as well tomorrow morning?

I checked last night and it said coming soon

Cements had find in store or whatever

Anyone that already has them, how do they fit? I tried on my tts 11 in the alternates and they felt tighter than the columbias and oreos so i went a half size up on both the raffles I got called for. Just want to know how they fit so I can decide if I should try to get my tts to try them both and then decide.
man ... my experience was the opposite.  the alternate 89s ran small on me.  i normally wear a Nike 11, and the 10.5 felt perfect in the Alternate 89s.

wish some more folks would comment on size...

Unclaimed pairs are going to be lit tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Bruh, we're all going to eat.

Locally or online.

Salute.
Word. Just saying it was worth the effort. 

Everyone that is on it tomorrow will eat, it's those "catch it next week" dudes that will struggle.

Last edited:

man ... my experience was the opposite.  the alternate 89s ran small on me.  i normally wear a Nike 11, and the 10.5 felt perfect in the Alternate 89s.

wish some more folks would comment on size...
I feel like the Alternates run a little big, kind of like the oreos. My breds and fire reds fit a little more TTS for me. It's the tumbled leather apparently. I still go 13 in most Jordans, the 6 being a huge exception.

Jordan 6 and most Adidas I HAVE to go half size down or I am swimming.

What are your feelings on the XXX's? I had a chance to cop early (those folks who got the emails last week) but couldn't pull the trigger. I "might" look at that black colorway that they are showing off in Toronto though. 

Speaking of which, the later releases (29's, 30's) don't sell out right? I mean they have plenty of them ***** year round? I'll be honest, I've only ****** with AJ1 through AJ13...
In all honesty, I'm meh about them.

They are very similar to the 29's with a few updates made.

If you decide to pull the trigger, I would do it later down the line when they get marked down.

i went 5/6 raffles all on the same mall :tongue:

Now i can just chill and enjoy this company sponsored paintball outing in the morning :smokin

Last edited:
In all honesty, I'm meh about them.

They are very similar to the 29's with a few updates made.

If you decide to pull the trigger, I would do it later down the line when they get marked down.
Had a feeling that's what you were going to say. Thanks for the info. Rep'd.

can somebody help me out with this error i keep getting on eastbay on my chromebook?

everytime i try to goto the website or i click on a shoe link it sends me to a blank page this page: http://www.eastbay.com/ns/error/403.html#
Don't have a chromebook, but was going to ask if you had any extensions currently running in Chrome? I take it you can open an "Incognito Mode" tab, and try to go to the site again? If it works like that, then you know one of your extensions is ******* up.

Don't have a chromebook, but was going to ask if you had any extensions currently running in Chrome? I take it you can open an "Incognito Mode" tab, and try to go to the site again? If it works like that, then you know one of your extensions is ******* up.

i just tried incognito and yea it actually works normal in incognito mode

but regular i keep getting that error

Yo I was just readin everyone hitting and got so discouraged... Seemed like 0/4 but footlocker just called 923 est so I'm 1/4 stay positive guys.

lol i just hit on the only Shiehks raffle i signed up for.

I already have my pair on lock though..

so for my SF NTers there will be an 11.5 at the Market St. Shiekhs @ 1pm

i just tried incognito and yea it actually works normal in incognito mode

but regular i keep getting that error
Next step for you then (if you want to get this issue taken care of once and for all) is to disable extensions (one at a time). 
  1. Disable one extension
  2. Test in normal mode
  3. If it is still broken, reenable that extension, and disable another one
  4. Go back to Step 1
I don't think it is multiple extensions, but if the above doesn't solve the problem, you might have to start testing out disabling multiple extensions. Might take a minute, but at least you'll know for sure what is borking things up for you.

Back
Top Bottom