Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just got back from the SNKRS station in Santa Monica, no WC4s in sight, which is somewhat expected since release day is tomorrow but they ended up following through and actually surprising me with some of the stuff they had. The yellow air max zeroes were there in a healthy run of sizes, as well as the "master" 12s which I don't think have been released yet. Not a big 12 guy myself but if I was that would've been a pleasant surprise. I ended up grabbing a pair of UNC 1s for retail since I missed out on the release few months back, so all in all it was cool. If they do this again next year I'll certainly be paying another visit.

I wondered why those pics in the 2012 thread looked like 2012 pics.

Saw no spandex or joggers, should have been a dead give away.
ohwell.gif

Not trying make a profit, just tryina help some of the unfortunate 
I'll just leave this here for you to read.
View media item 1908962
I'm not trying to pick on ya, just stating what will happen, even though you are trying to be helpful. It's about that time when the mods and admins start banning and suspending members that violate the rules.

Just look through some posts on who missed and in what size, then shoot them a pm.

Last edited:
I'll just leave this here for you to read. I'm not trying to pick on ya, just stating what will happen, even though you are trying to be helpful.

Just look through some posts on who missed and in what size, then shoot them a pm.
Thanks for the heads up and sorry for the mixup. noobs will be noobs

Try refreshing. If that doesn't work, update the app if you haven't done so already. If it still doesn't work, try shutting off your phone, wait 15 secs, then restart.

Still not there? Delete the app and download it again from the App Store.

"One persons bargain is another persons rip off"... **** outta here with that dumb ****. These forums sites have really become corny. Someone hooking someone else up with their raffle that they aren't picking up isn't ripping anyone off and it is helping the sneaker community. It's called looking out for someone who wants a pair, damn.

"One persons bargain is another persons rip off"... **** outta here with that dumb ****. These forums sites have really become corny. Someone hooking someone else up with their raffle that they aren't picking up isn't ripping anyone off and it is helping the sneaker community. It's called looking out for someone who wants a pair, damn.

^ Not my rules, I just follow them.

If you have a problem with the rules that the mods and admins set forth, pm them directly and speak your mind.

Last edited:
Trying my luck online :fingers crossed:. Got lazy for this release. Hopefully enough pairs for everyone looking to cop

Back
Top Bottom