Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

nthat.gif
  1st Pair from SRS successful... $199 shipped   
pimp.gif

Last edited:
T-2:30. I'm getting restless. Probably going to head out soon. I've been up for the past 5 hrs or so. Going to pick up my FNL pair as soon as they open, while trying to cop the 2nd from NDC. If I fail for whatever reason I'll try the the other 2 spots at the mall and if all those options fail me, I'm off to NTNY.

I think SNS is done. I can click on size 11, but you can't cart them. I'll try SNKRS & if that doesn't work, I'll shoot for the XXX's or get a combo of Question All-Star & a pair of discounted Rose 6's on FNL using my $20 WC reward. I'll play in those for $80! Nice to have options. :smile:

I think SNS is done. I can click on size 11, but you can't cart them. I'll try SNKRS & if that doesn't work, I'll shoot for the XXX's or get a combo of Question All-Star & a pair of discounted Rose 6's on FNL using my $20 WC reward. I'll play in those for $80! Nice to have options. :smile:

Don't you have any B&Ms around? Don't give up man. These are worth going a little out of your way for.

has anybody tried buying at ndc and snkrs app at the same time... meaning on both you have pending on app and waiting turn on line?

They made some changes to their homepage a while ago but I'm no expert on things like that. But so far whenever they let me check out and I got an order confirmation, they came through, even if they're website crashed.

Here's hoping then. Thanks for the info man, repped.

Don't you have any B&Ms around? Don't give up man. These are worth going a little out of your way for.

Thanks buddy. But I'm too old to wait in line (I'm 39 & gave up camping years ago). Plus as many have said how they hate the 2012 release, I have a DS pair and the darker grey doesn't bother me the least. These are a nostalgia pickup as the IV's were my first pair of Jordan's back in '89 (7th grade). Philly suburb people here will remember the mom & pop shop Dimmers! :smile:

Last edited:
thanks nt bros even though i dont have cash im using my paypal credit :lol:

points given

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks buddy. But I'm too old to wait in line (I'm 39 & gave up camping years ago). Plus as many have said how they hate the 2012 release, I have a DS pair and the darker grey doesn't bother me the least. These are a nostalgia pickup as the IV's were my first pair of Jordan's back in '89 (7th grade). Philly suburb people here will remember the mom & pop shop Dimmers! :smile:

No doubt bro! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom