Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Theres prob 50 ppl at Cherry Hill HOH lol. They gave out tix already but their stock is usually huge so I should be straight. These might sit for a week from the looks of it lol

damn that price is nice on sns. it must be because they dont want us buyers to get hit with customs

More people going after these than I thought would be. Standing in line now doors open at 8am est.

Tts on these?

seem like everyone is going for ndc or sneakers app. the foot sites and eastbay just might be the best option for these

finishline would be the last resort. site is booty no matter how many wc rewards you get. charging tax and shipping midas whale buy from the foot sites

It's because they take out the VAT for non-EU people. Some Euro sites don't do this though.

They should all take out the VAT. If you don't live in the country, you shouldn't be obliged to pay sales tax. You can actually get VAT refunds off of most merchandise you buy while abroad as long as you keep all the receipts. It's kind of the same concept when you buy something online and the company doesn't have any physical presence in your state.

They should all take out the VAT. If you don't live in the country, you shouldn't be obliged to pay sales tax. You can actually get VAT refunds off of most merchandise you buy while abroad as long as you keep all the receipts. It's kind of the same concept when you buy something online and the company doesn't have any physical presence in your state.
I agree that all should take out VAT, but they don't. The biggest problem to me with this is that most of the time, VAT puts most of the shoes I try to buy over the $200 limit and I get hit with customs. 

Now theres like a 100 ppl here but dude in line said they got bout 260 pairs. Hope they annoy me bout this ticket ****

I agree that all should take out VAT, but they don't. The biggest problem to me with this is that most of the time, VAT puts most of the shoes I try to buy over the $200 limit and I get hit with customs. 

Yeah that definitely sucks. I used to buy my Nudie jeans in the city for $300, but after ordering direct from Sweden and saving on VAT they usually come in just below the $200 limit.

Back
Top Bottom