Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yo FA passed me off, I go there mon dude like we not doing raffles just first come first serve. I get there today after waiting in like a hour and find out they did do raffles. Wtf?

FTL in downtown Brooklyn had maybe 100 people in line. I was pretty far back and everyone seemed to be getting pairs outside of the extreme sizes. Should be easy. Good luck to everyone. I got an 11 easy

Last edited:
These sold out real quick in UK. If this is a general release how tf are heads copping limited :/[/quote

Limited sales are rigged. People either know people that work at a store, some are lucky with a raffle, most use bots and the rest pay resale. But even before bots, backdoor sales have been the plague. Most stock never being offered for sale. This has been done with everything from shoes to playstations.

I've seen some questions about fit but no answers. I was 9.5 in the 2012 version. Any idea how the new one compares?

I would assume you go smaller. At least that was my findings. I dropped a full size but maybe I'm shrinking. I would get more opinions but I got 10 & 9.5 in these.. I'm a 10.5 for the last 12 years

For the Euro ppl, if there are as many pairs as people claim.. eBay will be flooded with these and overseas shipping is easy now so just wait for tomorrow and the hope the resellers have high maintenance girlfriends and high interest rates

yea im thinking these are produced a little more like concord xi #

i found 5 more sites but idk if they legit. im thinking to cop from them. they look 100% authentic. use pp for safety

Just giving the eye test to the sz 8 I just bought for my brother and his 2012's in a sz 8, the 2016 pair looks bigger and more plush on the inside. I know 2012's ran smaller based off of my BC4's but it looks like a totally different shoe size when comparing the 2

yea im thinking these are produced a little more like concord xi #

i found 5 more sites but idk if they legit. im thinking to cop from them. they look 100% authentic. use pp for safety
Which stores? If they're legit, we probably know and can help.

Just giving the eye test to the sz 8 I just bought for my brother and his 2012's in a sz 8, the 2016 pair looks bigger and more plush on the inside. I know 2012's ran smaller based off of my BC4's but it looks like a totally different shoe size when comparing the 2

Sounds very promising

Back
Top Bottom