Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Finally got thru on snkrs after putting up air ball after air ball. Deleted the app, and redownloaded it.

It still air balled a few timesaver different point of the checkout after reinstalling it, but eventually it did go thru. Confirmation too

SNKRS Kicked me off like 5 times. But after the 3rd time the loading circle didn't take long at all to get me back to my payment page. I had to change my payment method for some reason but it all worked out

I got through for a size 11 with the Android SNKRS app. However, it didn't apply my $50 in gift cards, nor was there anyplace to enter a promo code. Nike's on some typical BS.
Thats the main reason I didnt go through the app, I rather $176 Then $235 any day. They on some BS with no coupon codes!!!!!

Not to be rude but you guys are on some bs too. Lol.

Read a little better and don't be in a rush. It was an option to add going gift cards into your payment options. Gift cards are not promo codes...if you already had the gift cards in snkrs then all you had to do was choose the gift cards to be used. If not you enter all that in and the app confirms the gift card and allows you to apply it. I added one with ease and checked out on snkrs once getting through all the air balls

laugh.gif
typical finishline. i'm sure those extra charges will fall off on their own.
They do

Got an email confirmation and checked My Order on Nike.com and it looks like i got em. But SNKRS showing "Error processing checkout". So... did I get em?

Not to be rude but you guys are on some bs too. Lol.

Read a little better and don't be in a rush. It was an option to add going gift cards into your payment options. Gift cards are not promo codes...if you already had the gift cards in snkrs then all you had to do was choose the gift cards to be used. If not you enter all that in and the app confirms the gift card and allows you to apply it. I added one with ease and checked out on snkrs once getting through all the air balls

That sounds great and all, but every time I selected the payment options the app would force close. Their app is garbage. Not to mention, that still doesn't do anything about the issue of not being able to enter promo codes.

Last edited:
These were way easier that the 88 III's Nike is increasing pairs and the price, they make more money and stop resellers, you can complain about the price but everyone gets a pair at least.

This is a GR release. The '88 IIIs were a completely limited release from the start that dropped at 3:51pm I think it was.Not Yeezy 2 or Galaxy foams limited, but limited. Of course these are easier. That doesn't mean that one is better or more desirable than the other. I actually was able to get through and cop that release but I sold them for $800 last year. I regret it but I still had the jumpman 2011s and since I only had 1 NA I knew I was barely going to wear them and if I did I'd be tippy toeing like an idiot in the street.

@nikestore: The Draw for the @Jumpman23 x @welcomeOVO Air Jordan 10 has been postponed. Please stay tuned to @nikestore for the new time.

Back
Top Bottom