Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just got through fnl 2x, only 2.5 hrs later....
devil.gif

Anybody else notice that the inside liner has a very light blueish color to it?

Overall quality is great but I thought that was weird.
Was just realizing this and couldn't tell if it was just my eyes. Also noticed a very small "pen mark" on one shoe near the toe but it's very slight and doesn't bother me. 

can it be that the collabo jordans are gonna be the only really limited releases from now like  psny, ovo, justdon ...ect ... and that regular og or retro jordans will be easy pick ups. ?

It's already that way. When and if they start having trouble selling all of their stock off regularly then they'll probably tighten back production to increase interest. So far they're doing a great job. No person or store should be harmed over a pair of sneakers. Well only guys who try to jack someone's Js and get their arm torn off.

Well, I gave in and ended up copping these, even though I have the 2012. Went to my local a couple hours before they opened, I was 4th in line. My initial impressions, the leather on these is slightly better than the 2012s, but not by much. They also feel a little more comfortable then the 2012 pair, but that could just be me telling myself that in order to justify paying 295 CAD + tax for these :lol:

do they fit the same because i got 2012 and they fit big

Copped on villa and snkrs app both with PayPal and haven't received confirmation emails from either... Just PayPal em

Sent both NDC orders to same address but different payments

Let's hope I don't get canceled
You ever done this in the past and did it work? I used multiple payment methods and shipping address. Same billing address though.

Cart jacked on FTL, FA, and Eastbay... 9 "air balls" on SNRS... OOS after waiting in line on NDC.... No 7.5 on FNL... 

Holding all these Ls on Team 7.5.

7.5 been sold out online since 10:30 when I started checking. But snkrs got more at some point around 11 but missed on those too.
Check your locals or just keep checkung online. I'm sure team 7.5 will eat

Back
Top Bottom