Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

You guys understand what you're saying right now? One of, if not the best Jordan model and color way is coming out in its original form with the Nike air branding... Hasn't been done and almost 17 years... The only people who think these are going to be GR are the people who strike out on limited releases. With the price and branding on the back you have a better chance of them retroing the yeezys...

So buy a pair. The shoe is hyped enough. I'm not cool with the price hikes at all. But on the other hand the shoes could be 350 and it wouldn't hurt my pockets so idgaf. If you're too broke to buy these then you probably shouldn't even be thinking about them. Priorities people.

So buy a pair. The shoe is hyped enough. I'm not cool with the price hikes at all. But on the other hand the shoes could be 350 and it wouldn't hurt my pockets so idgaf. If you're too broke to buy these then you probably shouldn't even be thinking about them. Priorities people.

I don't think you're getting what I'm saying. These will in no way be a general release. These are a lot more sought after than the white cement 3s. Nike is in the business of making their shoes sought after and Hyped. The last thing they want is full size runs on flight club $20 over retail. It makes their product look weak and not sought after. As much as I wish these could be easily picked up there's no shot at it. If you're this much into sneakers and can't find a way to grab a pair for yourself you'v if you're this much into sneakers and can't find a way to grab a pair for yourself youre doing something wrong

I don't think you're getting what I'm saying. These will in no way be a general release. These are a lot more sought after than the white cement 3s. Nike is in the business of making their shoes sought after and Hyped. The last thing they want is full size runs on flight club $20 over retail. It makes their product look weak and not sought after. As much as I wish these could be easily picked up there's no shot at it. If you're this much into sneakers and can't find a way to grab a pair for yourself you'v if you're this much into sneakers and can't find a way to grab a pair for yourself youre doing something wrong

I get what you're saying about them not being a gr. My rant about the price wasn't directed towards you. Me personally, if I have to buy them at an aftermarket price I really don't care. What I care about is the shoe being done properly. If you're old enough to have had the og or even the 99 you should be in a position to get a pair without worrying about the price but that's just my opinion. As far as them being "difficult to obtain" I have the luxury to pay somebody to worry about that for me cuz I don't have time. I'm not camping or participating in any dumbass raffle to save myself a few bucks. Who has time for that? High school kids? I'm gonna push a button and have them show up at my door **** all the extra foolishness.Yeah It would be nice to walk in footlocker and cop for 125 but let's be real those days are dead and gone and it's sad but it's reality. All that said if I DONT get a pair I really could care less. But it's up to me whether I do or not.

Last edited:
Unless Nike is doing something completely different with these they will not be a GR or close to it. No retro Jordan with NA branding has been a GR, the last one to drop on ASW was the AJ3 WC88. There was supposedly around 120k, which is more than OG 1 numbers but not up there with a regular release. Usually a GR is about 250-350k, holiday releases can be up to 500k+.

every og colorway that came out this year so far had NA tho. we just haven't got to the shoes with it on the outside yet. maroons will be the first but seem limited. this is gonna be a big GR
(chicago's don't count cuz they were an unreleased p. e.)

Last edited:
It stills look like tech grey
lighter than tech grey imo

not as light as the 99's tho, which is what i was hoping for 
frown.gif

Last edited:
They giving yall the 2012 quality/shape/color, but with NA branding.

IMO in 16 years I've been *** with Jordan retros, the 2012 4s were the worst quality I've ever seen.

Cement 4's were not bad, but the fire reds are easily the worst.

Last edited:
They look a hell of a lot better than the last release.

What looks improved?

The only difference between these and 2012 is JB replaced the rubber jumpman with a laughable stamped logo

otherwise its just the same leather wings, same leather heel, same wrong netting, same weak paint speckle, and safe to assume based on these flaws that it will have the same terrible shape

Last edited:
The Cement looks a slightly better thats for certain. Still would've perfered a '99 cement grey. :smh:

Just waiting on the mens pair before I judge.

Last edited:
I prefer the speckle density and rubber Nike emblem of the '99s, but I'll still cop these. The cement grey looks good.

So we're asking for a OG retro but comparing them to the'99 pair? That's that same annoying **** people did with the Bordeaux's.

and what wrong with liking the 99' over the OG ?  

imo 99's are 100x better than OG.

and what wrong with liking the 99' over the OG ?  

imo 99's are 100x better than OG.
It's not that there is anything wrong with liking a previous release, it's that JB may be remastering this new pair from the OG and not the'99 pair. People were looking for a remastered pair of 2011 Bordeauxs and were pissed when they favored the OG more.

IMO, besides the weird *** shape, the OGs beat the'99 pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom