Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

That's what's up fam,1st time I've used SNKRS or ordered from nike, usually have success with raffles and just walk-ins.
your lucky...I have never won a raffle, and  today i wasn't able to get to the mall  snkrs has  been solid for me  until recently.  I used it last year to get the chromes   and  supremes  now that everyone can use the app and  get online and use it  i have missed a lot.  I only  was able to get  these through NDC

Tax season in columbia was crucial today...Hell even the maroons flew out here...thank god for snkrs on Droid now
right.... i had some deliveries in cola mall around 1pm today and all i saw was FTL, DTLR, etc shoe bags everywhere

Last edited:
Was these sold out in yalls area? I swear this GR took me by a huge surprise...I thought they'd sit a few days shhhhh

I'm glad most of NT was able to eat
nthat.gif

Last edited:
 ​
My bad y'all, my PC is movin' slow for some reason. I got my shipping confirmation a little after 8:45 PM EST.
 ​
I can FINALLY say online was indeed a
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​
Once again, props to all of NT who were tryin' to cop & made it happen.... Now, I wait. I'm hopin' I get them around Wednesday, at the latest.
 ​
I'll post up some pics, when I finally get them.

Last edited:
your lucky...I have never won a raffle, and  today i wasn't able to get to the mall  snkrs has  been solid for me  until recently.  I used it last year to get the chromes   and  supremes  now that everyone can use the app and  get online and use it  i have missed a lot.  I only  was able to get  these through NDC

Man at one point I had got soncocky winning raffles,I'd just go put em in onna whim and get stuff I semi wanted...I.e Oreo 4s (one of my top workers now love em) and I'd. Idbjyst put in 1 raffle,that's how I copped the chis too. Lol luck ran out on this on, had to hustle.

On yeah peeps detroitkicks got damn near fsr $324.99 for those who really want and weren't able to cop.

Doubled up because of the colorway but I must say I was a bit disappointed with the quality . Plastic leather and I thought the alternate 89 had decent quality leather and thought they would use the same .

The difference between the double and triple up . I will get a Masterpiece 12 in two weeks . The quality of the leather on those are butter .

You're welcome, and thanks. I'm gonna try to cop a darker colorway to hoop in too. As of now I'm hooping in the UA Curry Ones, and they're damn good. My only complaint is the traction isn't ideal if the court's not well-kept.

Thanks for the info buddy. I got a pair of Dark Matters Curry 1s but they are solely gym shoes. I saw how scuffed up the toe guard and heel cup get. Don't want them damaged in a game. You won't believe this, but I've been playing pickup games in a pair of Peak TP-9 1's. They are amazing shoes for the money!! Nightwing was so right when saying to try outside the swoosh/3-stripe/UA for good b-ball shoes! These are definitely one of them! Let's hope a darker color XXX comes out soon!
:smile:

So I used SNKRS and ordered mine at 2:43pm EST and received order confirmation at same time. When I check order status and order details it says "Your order: preparing to ship"......

Am I in the clear???

Lol are you serious?

Hey buddy, you gotta be local to me if you remember Dimmers!!! Where you from? That place was awesome back in the day. Always hit the Lansdale store up in the late 80s/early 90s (before they moved down the road to North Wales by the theater). All the heat plus discounted prices & early releases! Once I got older, & bought regularly, the guys in Glenside always called me when a new Jordan came out & held my size. :smile: I got Jordan 15 up to 23 there! I miss that store!

Last edited:
the 2x i went to the mall for unclaimed pairs 1pm shiekh 5pm champs i was asked both times what's the line for? i think the girls just asked me to start a convo

Doubled up because of the colorway but I must say I was a bit disappointed with the quality . Plastic leather and I thought the alternate 89 had decent quality leather and thought they would use the same .

The difference between the double and triple up . I will get a Masterpiece 12 in two weeks . The quality of the leather on those are butter .
What? after one pair it's all gravy for Nike. lol, hell buying one pair is gravy for Nike.

just because the leather has texture doesnt mean its better leather :rolleyes

Sounds like yours is pretty much like mine. I havent received a shipping email either, however I know some people got the delay email basically that they didn't cop. Anyone with any experience with this share some insight. 

I chose next day air which means I should receive my pair on Monday, nike probably bit more then they can handle with all the shipments and mine being ordered next day air at 11am west coast time, I believe they sent the delayed shipping email and chose before 2/23 just to be sure that I receive it without any promises they can't keep, my status is also in progress. ill keep the forum updated with this situation

also to confirm my theory, those that also got the delayed shipping email did you also chose next day air towards the middle of the day?

Last edited:
I chose next day air which means I should receive my pair on Monday, nike probably bit more then they can handle with all the shipments and mine being ordered next day air at 11am west coast time, I believe they sent the delayed shipping email and chose 2/23 just to be sure that I receive it without any promises they can't keep, my status is also in progress. ill keep the forum updated with this situation

also to confirm my theory, those that also got the delayed shipping email did you also chose next day air towards the middle of the day?
This is interesting, I also chose the fastest shipping and got the delay email. Although I got my order through at around 8:15 west coast time. Gonna see if I can luck up tomorrow on an in store pair and cancel the SNKRS order but if I can't hopefully it'll turn up when it should as you said.

always win at my local eblens, in and out in 5 minutes this morning. sounds like a lot of yall had to go to hell and back for these. i havent tried for a single release online, and at the rate thats going, i dont plan to

Back
Top Bottom