Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Any UK heads get any shipping notifications? I got an email saying my shipping has been delayed :frown: is it over ?

I am super happy with this release. Something I haven't seen anyone mention yet is how they fit. What I've noticed is that these actually are wider than past releases and my foot fits perfect in my pair. Usually Jordan's have fit a bit tight in the toe box area but these are much wider and super comfortable. I give this release an A+ simply for making the toe box wider for my fat feet lol.

Embrace the creases. Embrace the dirt. Embrace the wear.

III-V only get better with age.

Can't wait for the black/metallic V's to drop so I can get the soles looking nice and gummy like my old beater 00s. I just hope they use a crystal clear sole this time around. Been wearing the hell out of my 07s but they don't turn that dark caramel color like the 00s did.

Beautifully said

damn that 8.5 never came back up for me... now its OOS... might have to hit the mall later to see if i can scoop any leftovers

If these are around some time after this month (doubt it) or restock I'll gladly scoop a second. Just didn't want to drop that 5 hunnid in one swoop.

Was considering doubling up but I forgot the mall closes at 6 today and I don't get off work until then.  Whatever, just wanted to have a DS pair to admire but I have no problem with the one I'm getting now.  Plus I got the OVOs. 

Was considering doubling up but I forgot the mall closes at 6 today and I don't get off work until then.  Whatever, just wanted to have a DS pair to admire but I have no problem with the one I'm getting now.  Plus I got the OVOs. 
you want me to check for your size bro? 

can someone explain to me why they took out that part of the shoe where the netting ends? where all the dimples are at. 

that is a sample or prototype...the 89 retail version didn't have it

why did they remove it? my guess is that they thought it looked better w/o, function or cost

now i wonder if the actor or anyone else still has one of those pears :nerd:

Last edited:
that is a sample or prototype...the 89 retail version didn't have it

why did they remove it? my guess is that they thought it looked better w/o, function or cost

now i wonder if the actor or anyone else still has one of those pears
nerd.gif
Yee personally I like it, it would definitely save the shoe from creasing IMO

Back
Top Bottom