Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

As i said before, these were an easy cop for me from one of Villa's actual stores, but anyway...Im curious to figure out if all these came with hang tag?!?...because, i dont have and it isn't in box or hanging from shoes...Yet, ive seen posts of photos in this thread from others clearly showing they do...Am I confused about something?...I called the villa i purchased from...he says none of theirs had hang tags....??!?!??...unless someone can explain, i may call Nike/JB tomorrow...$220 is a lot to pay and to not get a complete pack is bs....thanks in advance!

As i said before, these were an easy cop for me from one of Villa's actual stores, but anyway...Im curious to figure out if all these came with hang tag?!?...because, i dont have and it isn't in box or hanging from shoes...Yet, ive seen posts of photos in this thread from others clearly showing they do...Am I confused about something?...I called the villa i purchased from...he says none of theirs had hang tags....??!?!??...unless someone can explain, i may call Nike/JB tomorrow...$220 is a lot to pay and to not get a complete pack is bs....thanks in advance!

It's supposed to but don't stress about it. It's not like you were going to have it on while wearing it.. Unless you are then smh lol. I understand that you should have it since youre paying 220+tax but literally all my hangtags are either sitting in the boxes or lost somewhere in my house. Theyre not that serious to stess over.

might wanna check with the employees... I got 3 pairs yesterday from two different stores and all of them had hang tags.

Hey all, I'm new to the board and just bought the cement 4s as my first pair of Jordans today. Any suggestions on how to care and maintain the condition of them. I already got some creases on the toe. Would a shoe shield or some kind of protector take care of the leather? Any other suggestions to not f#ck up these beauties. I'm already worried about wearing them without doing some research. Thanks in advance!!

2. As far as cleaning and maintaining your shoes, the best everyday cleaning solution to use is a soft cloth, water, and a magic eraser. I also use Jason Markk for occasional/monthly cleaning. Think water and soap when washing your car twice a week, and car wax once every couple months.
*** On cleaning hard to remove dirt marks on only white leather or on the outsoles/midsoles, you can apply a light touch of rubbing alcohol on a Q-tip or cotton ball. I do not recommend doing this to anything painted other than white because alcohol will cause the paint to fade.
Since the Magic Eraser is abrasive, I would not recommend it for everyday cleaning.  Instead just wipe down with a microfiber towel with a little water.  If the leather is really dirty, then try a pH balanced leather cleaner and a leather brush.

If you want more leather caring advise, try researching the car detailing forums.

Last edited:

I ordered from villa, i wonder if itll have it. I got a pair in person from FNL and it has it, i dont really care tbh but its nice to have

Seems like AS weekend was more like a holiday release in terms of production. JB put their cards on the table this year :smokin

Originally Posted by usctrojan99  

They were great back then..when I was 10 years old. I don't need to revisit my youth by overpaying for shoes the weight of cinder blocks and hyped for a Nike Air. To each his own though.
This is pretty much accurate as it pertains to me.. and I'm totally ok with it! Brings back memories of my childhood.. my mom busted her *** to get these for me back then.

Last edited:
Seems like AS weekend was more like a holiday release in terms of production. JB put their cards on the table this year :smokin

they know what shoes will have demand so idk why they be trippin :smh:

hopefully this a turn in the right direction

These are sooo dang on comfortable man [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Man I lucked out if anyone knows where I can get a 8.5 in the Bay Area I would greatly appreciate that thanks in advance

they know what shoes will have demand so idk why they be trippin :smh:

hopefully this a turn in the right direction

I honestly thought they were gonna release up to 14 only in the US like the last 2 NA retro's, III & VI, but they did a good job at giving people a chance to get these despite raffle hassles and the app/site initially crashing. The Footsites seemed to be the hardest cop.

Back
Top Bottom