Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I love being military sometimes. 175 for Cement 4's, 72-10's, and Maroon 6's. Can't bet that unless u have swoosh accounts. Plus they let u buy 2 of each. Hopefully it stays like this when I PCS.
This is my sole regret for getting out and moving back to Wisconsin(no pun intended). All the people here gobble up GRs, to sell or "stunt" with not realizing they are bringing sand to the beach. When I was stationed out Tucson, it was super easy. Probably woulda got a guaranteed ticket instead of having to wait on nike and SNKRS to deliver. In an apartment complex.

Last edited:
Ah... I was in morris county for work on raffle day and I was thinking of what malls to do.. I was thinking Garden State.  I went to Short Hills thinking those people don't know about these lol.. wrong.. but I hit at menlo so it balanced

Lol, yeah can't sleep on Short Hills. It be those spots that you expect people not to be on, that be packed. I never hit at Menlo that's why I didn't even try. It's been a lil over a year since I've been doing raffles at Garden State, and I've been doing well.

80 pages behind and i'm waving the white flag.

Everybody eat I hope? I copped off Sneakers app at 8a walking to the soccer fields for my sons tournament. Was shocked. First time using it

Your OCD would have really ate at you if you had my pair then :lol: . Not gonna lie, I thought about doing something similar on my pair. The right shoe has like a border around the top half of the Nike Air logo.

View media item 1911583
I'll probably just leave em alone though.

I hate yall for bringing this to my attention :smh:
probably would have never noticed, now it might annoy me

I was about to tell everyone about the footdistrict but somebody beat me to it. Good luck everyone trying to cop.

Reactions: ejb

Just came back from a nice night on the town with the wifey for Valentine's day, she was rockin 72-10s, I had on WC 4s, and she was breakin' more necks lol. Of course, she was lookin' fly as hell but I also held my own lookin' G'd up from the feet up. Nonetheless, she still got a helluva lot more looks. lol

*Side note - shoes were actually more comfortable than I thought. After 4 hours of on feet shenanigans, shoes look exactly as they did before I put em on. Commendable job by JB on this one.
sorry more dudes weren't checking you out bro 
embarassed.gif

Ok made the payment! Got the confirm from Paypal Hope all is well now! :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom