Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

:smh: y'all can't be serious.

If those things bother you you can just dip a qtip on diluted acetone and carefully rub the air bubble to remove the paint.

On the pen marks just try shoe cleaner if it doesn't work just use magic eraser

I already got these shoes dirty how would I clean them:frown:How sway
These are great for white leather sneakers. Make sure they're the exact ones though.
nthat.gif

i use a magic eraser very very carefully - even on midsoles & leather uppers//soft toothbrush & bar soap work as well

warning tho: anything less than very very carefully will be too abrasive might make it worse

i also - spray some stuff on them before the first wear & occasionally after cleaning them...

View media item 1914210

have restored many 75-100+ year old baseball gloves using the same or similar products among others...and many sneakers
so i have a fair knowledge of how to treat leather or synth leather...these products i posted work as well as the expensive stuff

...as to how to use them exactly...please figure it out...its not too hard
its never an exact science so other products may also work just fine

Do y'all guys have trouble putting back the shoe tree thing and that little stick after every wear ? It keeps falling off

yall want to know about buttery leather? 1930's-40s wilson baseball gloves used some of the highest quality leather i've ever felt...that includes very expensive designer garments and whatnot...they dont make it no mo tho

Last edited:
i got a UPS shipping confirmation both from Eastbay but i ordered 1 pair from footlocker and the other pair from eastbay. do they ship from the same facility?

Back
Top Bottom