Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Might just start ordering all mine online I swear when I go to stores all the workers be lookin like wtf is this CAC doin here wantin them jawdinz...always getting them dirty looks and never get greeted but people walk in behind me of the opposite color get friendly smiles hellos etc...it's tripped out in sc you think it'd be other way around..been goin on for years now even my girl notices it
Can somebody give this guy a hug.
Dude has issues, I've encountered his baffoonary before.

Last edited:
Might just start ordering all mine online I swear when I go to stores all the workers be lookin like wtf is this CAC doin here wantin them jawdinz...always getting them dirty looks and never get greeted but people walk in behind me of the opposite color get friendly smiles hellos etc...it's tripped out in sc you think it'd be other way around..been goin on for years now even my girl notices it
Can somebody give this guy a hug.

View media item 1914366

How you get cancelled and everyone else who ordered yesterday is getting theirs?
Been thinking that from the jump. Paypal just got charged too so its so weird that i get charged and cancelled so fast. I hope its a mix up or something. Just say it ain't so! haha

Reason why I brought it up is bc for this release it was horrible the attitudes....I have dealt with it for several years now but the true colors were out for this drop in SC...I always hold my head high tho I don't feed into that bs

tried this on the midsole now there's a blemish that might make it easier to crack over time lol,, any help to restore the shine and remove the blemish?

View media item 1914163im not mad about it,,

My suggestion...Leave them alone.

To me there was really nothing wrong with them in the first place. You're only gonna end up ruining them if you keep picking and scrubbing at them. Especially with alcohol. I learned that lesson several years ago. Soap (dish washing/detergent) and warm water will remove most stains. Use common sense when cleaning shoes and stay away from any harsh chemicals. Products like Jason Marks actually works great even for just casual wipe downs.

i've had store employees try do me like a f**k boy because i'm a long haired latino dude who wears NB 574 to releases & i doesn't fit the sneaker head/hype beast stereo type the majority of people in line are cool tho they say what's up & are friendly but there are always more than a few people ready to set it off.i seen a white dude get blatantly disrespected inline because he was white & wanted grape v's some people said to him "you're white why the f you want jordans".i'm down south so i know how it can get.

Last edited:

i've had store employees try do me like a f**k boy because i'm a long haired latino dude who wears NB 574 to releases & i doesn't fit the sneaker head/hype beast stereo type the majority of people in line are cool tho they say what's up & are friendly but there are always more than a few people ready to set it off.i seen a white dude get blatantly disrespected inline because he was white & wanted grape v's some people said to him "you're white why the f you want jordans".i'm down south so i know how it can get.
thats why i dont wear heat when going to consignment stores for cash.  they will rape you in price if they see you have $$$.  its all in presentation....

Reason why I brought it up is bc for this release it was horrible the attitudes....I have dealt with it for several years now but the true colors were out for this drop in SC...I always hold my head high tho I don't feed into that bs

It sounds like you lack confidence.

At the end of the day everyone has an opinion good or bad.. This is coming from a Latino btw.

Learn your history and school them :nthat:

At the end of the day everyone has an opinion good or bad.. This is coming from a Latino btw.

how when I said I hold my head high? I'm very confident in myself I'm jist very aware when people are being racist...I don't give into that bs and don't feel the need to school them...sounds like you are the one lacking by giving lessons like that

How do I find the post about reshaping the toe box?

Also, how are people who ordered from NDC feeling about their pairs overall? Am I about to get some uneven garbage on Thursday? Or did the right shoe factory get their ship together?

how when I said I hold my head high? I'm very confident in myself I'm jist very aware when people are being racist...I don't give into that bs and don't feel the need to school them...sounds like you are the one lacking by giving lessons like that
Your whining about racism has no place in this thread.

How do I find the post about reshaping the toe box?

Also, how are people who ordered from NDC feeling about their pairs overall? Am I about to get some uneven garbage on Thursday? Or did the right shoe factory get their ship together?
me & some others on here have stated annoyance with quality issues at the price point but overall are happy to own a pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom