Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Bingo.:nthat:

A lot of people who are complaining never owned or were born during a time when retros didn't exist.  Originals suffered from the same issues as the current times.  Only difference is, the internet allows for everyone to talk about it.

glue stains were big with nike back in da day lol

When its mass produced in x numbers and sold @ 200$ something each thats made in china for $10 each shoe I mean the logic would imply that these shoes would be made in large numbers at low cost in short months of time (fast)

so the final product looks 2% satisfactory to the 1st consumer

40% satisfactory to the next customer,

75% satisfactory to a different one or veteran customer

maybe 95% satisfactory to the newest customer

All customers have different expectations and satisfaction points. If you couldnt really find a lot to complain about on some nikes and jordans, then its seems the 80s-90s were those times ALOT of NEW people missed out.

remastered =\= original.

Original > remastered all day everyday.

If you live in the remastered era then it depends how much you can accept and/or complain about that decides whether you buy and keep, buy and sell, or not buy at all

The future for Nike is large profits at low costs in quick amounts of time, and its just not possible to make high quality shoes at low costs and charge cheap prices to consumers IF Nike want to be really rich. The Nike of the 80s and 90s had better quality products and lower net worth. Nike of the 20xx makes different (maybe lower) quality products and have a higher net worth.

You're 100% correct.

It's a business. Nike keeps rushing these out and cutting corners on quality while jacking the price and they continue to sell out. Why would they change the model?

Until people quit buying them, they're going to keep shipping the same product.

Yea and to add nike realizes that original or close to original branding/style/design can give new life or add more demand to some of their original or retro stuff and simultaneously make these products subpar compared to the original.

Thats leaves room for quality problems when produced in large quantities at fast rated and charging high $ to all consumers, and this is due to consumer demand, and this brings $ to nike. What we longed for we basically got, however there were some strings attached

If I had no financial responsibilities I would buy so many more pairs. These look better with use too fyi.

If you got a really fd up pair tho you need to return them.

Last edited:

u tried em on and walked a bit? or they came extra creasy like that?
mean.gif
, this is the problem with new cats to the game, take what they're given, no questions asked. I bet ur just happy to have a pair of WC? Feel like you got "real heat" now 
laugh.gif
. This release makes me question alot of peoples loyality to the game 
tired.gif

Everyone in this thread has OCD with all these complaints about imperfections you'd only be able to see if you held a magnifying glass to your sneakers. It's not that big of a deal if your sneakers have a glue stain, tiny scuff, or slightly off centered Nike Air. There are people in this world with no shoes on their feet at all, and ya'll crying over a loose thread hanging off a seam. Nothing in life is perfect, so deal with it.

My pair came in flawless. Sorry to see so many others with imperfections...but what can you say...it is Jordan Brand.

I got the same **** lol smh. I don't plan on returning them or anything but I'm not gonna lie it did bother me at first

Everyone in this thread has OCD with all these complaints about imperfections you'd only be able to see if you held a magnifying glass to your sneakers. It's not that big of a deal if your sneakers have a glue stain, tiny scuff, or slightly off centered Nike Air. There are people in this world with no shoes on their feet at all, and ya'll crying over a loose thread hanging off a seam. Nothing in life is perfect, so deal with it.
You get it bro

Yes. I mentioned this before in the thread but no one responded lol. I have a couple of pairs and I noticed each pair has a different type of texture leather. One is more smooth and tumbled at the front toe cap panel like you said. And the other pair is more a harder rough plastic type of leather. Hard to explain but I think each pair varies on the leather and with different production dates. Anyone else with multiple pairs notice not all the leather are the same on each shoe?

jb was trying to duplicate the same texture and look of real leather.. the problem when doing it with fake leather is it is very inconsistent and some areas can be smooth and some areas can look tumbled and some areas look wrinkled....

its called synthetic leather aka fake leather...

It's known that either the left or right shoes are most likely made at different factories. Inconsistencies in materials are a given. Yeah we get it, quality isn't as it used to be but sorry to say all your favorite shoe brands make their shoes in factories overseas.

I wouldn't straight up call you a troll, but a lot of your comments come off low key. Obviously, you know your **** and have been dedicated a long time to Nike products. I know you enjoy pushing people's buttons, but I'd like to think you're somewhat of a normal dude... But something tells me that you're not very fun at parties or other social gatherings lol.

Last edited:
I know some will have flaws, some won't. It's like this with every release, every time.

I get my pair tomorrow. If it's flawless, great.
If it sucks and I don't like them, I'm sending them back.
I'm not really tripping over these like that.

I understand some people have been dying for a chance to own some white cement 4's for years, so to get a bad pair sucks. But really though, if you feel ripped off, send them back.

Finally received mine from NDC. Shoes don't come with invoices anymore? What if I want to return them?

Finally received mine from NDC. Shoes don't come with invoices anymore? What if I want to return them?
If you're returning them to a Nike Outlet, you can just give them your order number and they can look it up and process the return.

Imma check mine when I get home to see what the big deal is.  A quick glance on mine, I only saw like some excess paint or something coming off the midsole but I can just cut that off with an exacto knife.  Some of you got some messed up stitching tho.  Want to see if I got the same problem. 

It's known that either the left or right shoes are most likely made at different factories. Inconsistencies in materials are a given. Yeah we get it, quality isn't as it used to be but sorry to say all your favorite show brands make their shoes in factories overseas.

I wouldn't straight up call you a troll, but a lot of your comments come off low key. Obviously, you know your **** and have been dedicated a long time to Nike products. I know you enjoy pushing people's buttons, but I'd like to think you're somewhat of a normal dude... But something tells me that you're not very fun at parties or other social gatherings lol.
lol....not going to lie...cant say its my fault for speaking what no one wants to hear..waht even more annoying is people dont see the fact of or even do anything about it and continue to enjoy themselves....WTF....

It's known that either the left or right shoes are most likely made at different factories. Inconsistencies in materials are a given. Yeah we get it, quality isn't as it used to be but sorry to say all your favorite show brands make their shoes in factories overseas.

LOL, there isn't a right shoe factory and left shoe factory...you went left Twix vs. right Twix on the board. :D

Back
Top Bottom