Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

ya but i wont

Originally Posted by zubreme  

i havent read much of this thread but i just got mine today, opened the package and got punked. My shoes have these ******* stains all over it. Half the leather is shiny and the other half is dull. Looks like someone just greased up my leather. And its prominent on both shoes. 

(big *** triangle down the middle pictured above)
if its a stain try using goo gone.  those might be scrathes on the material.  never seen real leather like that.  ive only seen that on fake leather....

Sz 9 is a lil tight in width for me, but roomy length wise. When this 9.5 lands I'm afraid of the 9 fitting better .Think the 9.5 will crease like a mug. I'd keep em both if this was 2012 $160, but JB want to suck my yams all the way to the bank. 
Yeah I'm the same, I'm between 10 and 10.5 since my left foot is bigger. I seem to stay in 10's in Jordan's but these fit a bit narrow on my pinky toe but has enough room up front. I could go 10.5 but my right foot would be swimming, it's always a gamble.

Last edited:
Please stop comparing these two shoes; they're completely different leathers.  Also, I don't personally find my Oreos to be soft....they're kind of plasticky to the touch; I love mine and wear them often, but really never understand why people think the leather is so great.  They look soft and supple, but don't feel that way at all.  My Lasers and Teals (and WCs) are softer.

That's why they are compared because they are different leathers.

White sox Henley must look dope with these. I'm wearing them with black jeans right now, they don't look bad, I need to try the kicks it with some blue jeans. Here's a semi-ok on-foot pic

View media item 1917852

What kind of pants are those? And my black jeans are faded and I don't want to wear any new ones with these cause I don't want the dye to leak on them. I've learned the hard way in the past. I'm not much of a jogger person but I might grab a few pairs for these shoes

I meant like grenade launcher spamming in fps keep clicking on that atc/submit payment/order like you are spamming a tdm match (too many clicks/too many grenades
laugh.gif
)
Gotcha....haha

Just because something sells for a ridiculous price doesn't mean its better.

Show us a picture of your personal hat along with the white cements. I'll wait
nerd.gif
my camera is not good enough to show the difference between the two leathers.  if the picture does not speak for itself then i dont know how else to show you the quality leather.  the picture clearly shows the quality of the leather unlike the leather of other shoes...........................................................................

What kind of pants are those? And my black jeans are faded and I don't want to wear any new ones with these cause I don't want the dye to leak on them. I've learned the hard way in the past. I'm not much of a jogger person but I might grab a few pairs for these shoes
I have some black cargo joggers from American Eagle that are gonna look amazing with these WC4s when I decide to UNDS them. 
nthat.gif

Please stop comparing these two shoes; they're completely different leathers.  Also, I don't personally find my Oreos to be soft....they're kind of plasticky to the touch; I love mine and wear them often, but really never understand why people think the leather is so great.  They look soft and supple, but don't feel that way at all.  My Lasers and Teals (and WCs) are softer.

That's why they are compared because they are different leathers.

Non of the OG 4s came with tumbled leather so why would they switch it up now.

Whoever expected these to be better than tumbled leather is clueless :lol:

Just because something sells for a ridiculous price doesn't mean its better.

Show us a picture of your personal hat along with the white cements. I'll wait :nerd:

my camera is not good enough to show the difference between the two leathers.  if the picture does not speak for itself then i dont know how else to show you the quality leather.  the picture clearly shows the quality of the leather unlike the leather of other shoes...........................................................................

With the right light the picture would come out clear enough :smokin

Non of the OG 4s came with tumbled leather so why would they switch it up now.

Whoever expected these to be better than tumbled leather is clueless :lol:

Expected? Clueless? Huh? Ok, guy...

One is tumbled and the other is smooth.

For the people that will bash the remastered military n fire reds in the future just remember NOT to expect better "quality" than the Oreos, Columbias and Alternate 4s. Compare those OG colorways to these White Cements.

Back
Top Bottom