Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

If you never heard a drake song why did you buy those mediocre sneakers? You got some bizarre thinking system going on
so i have to listen to drake and be a fanboi just to wear his kicks.........and you say i have bizzarre thinking.......can someone wear a shoe just because they like them and they are not associate to anyone or anything.....
You been coming at a shoe that people bought just bc they like them for 40 pages relentlessly. Glad this is what it took for you to realize people bought the shoe bc they like them not bc they were expecting Bugatti leather or believe in Nike's mission statement. I enjoyed sharing in your breakthrough

I'm just seeking to understand why one who is going to return the shoes wouldn't sell them to a NT member that wants them
Good question!  For me it's about not violating the rules.  For example, I can't recall who got their 10.5 order(s) cancelled and ended up with nothing.  I got a 2nd pair as insurance in case of order issues, but have no need to double up and would gladly sell them to an NTer for retail.  Just don't want to violate the forum rules and get banned!  (Is this post even borderline?)
I would it's not borderline it's just a view not a real attempt to sell. It's weird that they are so intent on giving them to Nike who will just sell them again when we want them.. I dm'd literally every person who posted they are returning a 9.5 and 0 answers.. All timely too except the most recent.. I was working. But! Onlyaretail or retailordie something along those lines was awesome and going to sell me an extra 10.5 for my boy at retail. So thanks for that again

The simplest of answers is
A. The saw they could make a quick buck.
B. Complaining just to complain but are keeping them.

You have to remember that a lot of the members on here are pretty young.
More mature members would have just done you a solid if they truly meant what they were saying.

As an update, the good people at SNS offered either a full refund (w/ prepaid shipping) for the defects to my fours - or -

a 20% refund if I want to keep them.

That, my friends, is exemplary customer service.

$199 ($189 + shipping) - $37.80 = $161.20

Yeah, I'll take that. :nthat:

Hell, I sold my worn 2012's for $200. :lol:

Pretty awesome day today. I was able to cop 2 pairs of PB Yeezys in the morning from Villa and Adidas. That Villa queue was a joke. Simple bypass. Then received my 2 pairs of 4s from NDC and Villa. One heavy on the splatter, the other light. No major flaws. Happy with my pairs. Then I got back my cool grey 4s off a friend that I sold them to back in 2006. I sold them to him DS and hes worn them twice and theyre perfect. No creases or flaws. Just did him the favor of replacing his clutch on his civic. Like Ice Cube once said... Today was a good day

View media item 1918477

View media item 1918478

Man those cool grey's are lovely [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji] I hope they get retro'd soon

I used to be on something or whatever back in the day.
I remember not getting them because I wasn't feeling the air bubble color :stoneface:

Great pickup man.

kidstaten kidstaten

You're becoming as annoying as that dude. Stop for the love of all things good.

Lets stop quoting him. Feel free to PM him though.
Damn in 5 posts.. That's quick.. Sorry about that.. I was reading the last 11 pages to see what the random return mini restock situations were and had to read like 40 posts of nonsense. I figured 5 quotes to end 3 days would be ok but yea ill stop idc like that.. Still think the comparison was exaggerated tho

As an update, the good people at SNS offered either a full refund (w/ prepaid shipping) for the defects to my fours - or -

a 20% refund if I want to keep them.

That, my friends, is exemplary customer service.

$199 ($189 + shipping) - $37.80 = $161.20

Yeah, I'll take that. :nthat:

Hell, I sold my worn 2012's for $200. :lol:
Nice. Not far from the swoosh price

Man those cool grey's are lovely [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji] I hope they get retro'd soon

I sold my cool grey's because the paint was cracking pretty bad on them, hoping for them to release again too.

I remember not getting them because I wasn't feeling the air bubble color
indifferent.gif

Great pickup man.
Thanks J. I think I was on something too cuz I had 2 pairs. That pair there and a pair I skated to the ground lol. I have no idea what I was thinking skating with a pair of 4s. Dont do drugs kids lol

I remember not getting them because I wasn't feeling the air bubble color :stoneface:

Great pickup man.

Thanks J. I think I was on something too cuz I had 2 pairs. That pair there and a pair I skated to the ground lol. I have no idea what I was thinking skating with a pair of 4s. Dont do drugs kids lol

I played tennis in my VNDS flightposites iiis.... Prompted scraped my toe box on the ground :smh:

Young me b dumb

Great pickup man.

Amazing. Skate and Destroy was the best game ever made.. I was in a 2 week depression when mine was savagely thrown out.

You been coming at a shoe that people bought just bc they like them for 40 pages relentlessly. Glad this is what it took for you to realize people bought the shoe bc they like them not bc they were expecting Bugatti leather or believe in Nike's mission statement. I enjoyed sharing in your breakthrough
thats not what i was gripping about. it was more of the shoe could have been better and liking what it is now is not the same. good for those that like it congatulations to them. moving on trying to figure out how to get the money together for some ovo 12 samples.....

So now you're definitely done posting about leather quality
i was done a long time ago. not my fault op are sensitive to the truth and start attacking people for no legitimate reason just answering questions about the leather quality and others that quote me.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom