Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

the whole "i'm only responding to quotes" is tired. Definitely not true. You respond regardless.

EVERYONE - lets just not feed the troll anymore, how about that? Lets all agree to never respond to his posts again. Like BigJ said, we're feeding him. He'll simmer down if everyone leaves him alone, and if not, he'll be banned.

Starting..........Now.
yes well aside from defending my statements there are also have been comments that has been to add my thought and suggestions in the thread if you havent noticed...

would be down to make a trade and include a future consideration pick in that deal. Lottery protected of course.

I don't know what is more annoying not blocking hypebeast and seeing his post or blocking him and seeing the red "This post is hidden because the user is in your Block list" all over each page  lol

I don't know what is more annoying not blocking hypebeast and seeing his post or blocking him and seeing the red "This post is hidden because the user is in your Block list" all over each page  lol
Or that someone on the internet got you so worked up over shoes you had to use the block feature

Wanna check what days I come here and comment? You'll be surprised its nowhere near as much as you think. I am rarely commenting here during the week. You must be a fanboy, sitting there making these kinds of comments towards me lol. I'll make ya famous! Lol
im no fanboy of an old grandpa but DAMn you're old lol

Man.. Getting NA on these and maroons within a couple months time has got me anxious for more. Looks like metallic 5 is the next nearest drop.. Too bad Military isn't within the next couple months..

Wanna check what days I come here and comment? You'll be surprised its nowhere near as much as you think. I am rarely commenting here during the week. You must be a fanboy, sitting there making these kinds of comments towards me lol. I'll make ya famous! Lol
im no fanboy of an old grandpa but DAMn you're old lol

Old enough to take you to school on the hardwood ...when you reach my age you will still be flipping jordans at a $40 profit talkin about "this is my side hustle yo" lmao

Old enough to take you to school on the hardwood ...when you reach my age you will still be flipping jordans at a $40 profit talkin about "this is my side hustle yo" lmao
damn old man you having some issues remembering what i said.  clearly you got it all wrong and the memory loss comes with old age. its ok i forgive u

Hey, there are about 3 dudes on here that absolutely have me rolling! In tears laughing. My girl is like "Damn, what is it that's so funny on a sneaker forum?"
Had to phone a friend about the "Left Foot/Right Foot" Twix Manufacturing Plants. HA!!

I had to tell my wife about that one. She didn't think it was so funny.

whats funny is that you're a 40 year old grandpa challenging a 20 year old to a basketball game. you would think the older you get the more humble and mature you would be but thats clearly not the case with you. maybe it was your inheritance that makes you immature. time to grow up PETER PAN

damn old man you having some issues remembering what i said.  clearly you got it all wrong and the memory loss comes with old age. its ok i forgive u
Nah bro...simply means what you said ain't important.

aa0595bb_image.png
sheesh, i've been in this thread since september and i have a fraction of the posts as the top two. lol don't ever change, nt.

whats funny is that you're a 40 year old grandpa challenging a 20 year old to a basketball game. you would think the older you get the more humble and mature you would be but thats clearly not the case with you. maybe it was your inheritance that makes you immature. time to grow up PETER PAN
The mind of a 12 year old at work here. Homie thinks I'm challenging him to a basketball game LMFAO. Like I said, if you keep yo silly mouth shut to begin with, then you won't illicit a response from me. Remember homeboy, you came on this thread today to take a jab at my age. Therefore, I'll throw you an uppercut. I was payin' no attention to you and you directed a comment at me and tried to sound smart. So who's Peter Pan here? lol

Stay your lane and sit ya *** down.

Worked Up lol Hardly  Just annoyed seeing somebody every 2 seconds bashing the leather, Nike, etc. Must have been hired by Kayne to bash the shoe every chance he got to make people not want to buy or return them. I mean he is leading the thread in comments and hates the shoe more than anything else in the world. Why answer every single question in the thread as soon as it is posted if you hate the shoe. just doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom