Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

lol @ the older dude calling the younger guys "kids" in a derogatory tone. u do realize, that you just went back and forth trading barbs with a "kid" right? what "adult" does that? that doesnt make u any better. u acted in the same manner.

Alright, since JKALLDAY has proven that he's nothin' but a troll who came in here this afternoon with absolutely nothing of substance, allow me to re-align the focus of this thread back to its proper specifications...

I've worn my WC 4s at least 6 times since they dropped. Not once have I felt the need to clean them or touch them up. They've held up real well, no creases on the toebox, Nike Air still fully intact on the insoles, new shoe aroma still there, and most importantly zero midsole paint chipping. 

In spite of all the complaining about slight imperfections by those people who prefer to have "perfect" pairs to stare at all day, I must say I've already gotten my money's worth after one week of on-feet escapading.

Report Card Grade: A

Lucky you. I wish I had a personal pair to wear right now. All I can do is stare at the ones that I do have knowing that I can't fit them.

eyes.gif
So does anyone have anything to say about the shoes that this thread is actually about??
They'll be the best release of the year until it's confirmed we get BC4s or until September when the Bred 1s come. 

lol @ the older dude calling the younger guys "kids" in a derogatory tone. u do realize, that you just went back and forth trading barbs with a "kid" right? what "adult" does that? that doesnt make u any better. u acted in the same manner.
"kids" in a derogatory tone? Don't get it twisted man. And just because I responded to him doesn't make me any less of an adult. Now if I started cussing and cursing and talking in all caps, now that's a different story right?

We can all either talk sneakers or talk smack. And I'm sure everyone here thinks they're good at doing both.

I got 2 pairs with intent to rock and stock. Its still not right to rock em outside here in Wisco but I just want to lace them up and put them on feet. Everytime I go to do it I cant bring myself to do it lol. Look so damn clean and pure lol

All the people that got phone orders the Monday after.. Any of them come through? Mine still says open which I'm guessing will end up getting canceled

I'm sure I've missed plenty of on-foot pics because I've had to skip so many pages, but keep them coming, they look great!

How come u didn't get your size

I wear a 14. I missed out on release day, so I caught a pair on a restock in my area. The largest size available was a 13, so I bought it in hopes to trade for my true size. I've done it before with other releases since many stores don't even carry my size anymore.

Who else is on that #doubleup duty? These have to be copped again, I've worn mine 3 days straight and the comfort on these is unbelievable/ the creasing isn't bad/looks great with this leather. JB needs a big pat on the back! Hoping a restock will be easy to cop off.

Double up was mandatory going in [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Couldn't agree more. But it's all to the good because I understand. Some people here just barely got in the Jordan shoe game like 3 years ago and think consigning with FC is the cool thing to do that will generate them endless profits. We gotta give them a chance to find out for themselves that small time re-selling ain't a real side business and that it's nothin' but a hobby. Oh yeah they'll learn, that's why we call 'em "kids."
ok Peter Pan. you are very mature and i want to grow up to be like you who fights with kids half their age.  if you think making 13k in the last 2 months from FC is nothing then props to you. not everybody can have money passed down from inheritance like you. some ppl work hard for their money instead of it being handed to them.  maybe thats why you act so immature for a 40 year old

anyone know why the QC sticker inside the box is different? One of mine says 9 and the other says 20. and i dont know if it's a coincidence, but my QC 20 pair looks better with less glue marks and less scratches.

Last edited:

i agree there is a 12 year old kid trapped inside a 40 year old body. i would hate to be his kid. he prob bickers with his kids as well

anyone know why the QC sticker inside the box is different? One of mine says 9 and the other says 20. and i dont know if it's a coincidence, but my QC 20 pair looks better with less glue marks and less scratches.

Could be the different stations that do the quality check. No way would it be 1 person checking every single shoe.

Back
Top Bottom