Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

In my eyes "bred" is just short for "black and red".

Everyone that has a problem with the term bred, make sure you don't use terms like you're, I'm, TTS, FTL, etc.

Also, don't use etc. either, that is short for etcetera.

If I use the term bred, it's around other sneaker heads that should understand I am really saying "black and red".

right......

Lmao great minds think alike must be a ny thjng

Lmao! The last shoe I remember getting a card with were the bugs bunnys and that was the same old card from years ago. It's not a huge deal but it was something extra that just made the whole package fun.

I Want my effing retro 4 "JCard"!!
...might order one and the hangtag from eBay, so i can super deluxe my retro set....And yo, why does the graffiti on the wall looks to say subliminally She Man...the original word was the name Sherman if u look close but the letter R is weathered away...hmmm??!?
View media item 1921762View media item 1921763

Last edited:
...might order one and the hangtag from eBay, so i can super deluxe my retro set....And yo, why does the graffiti on the wall looks to say subliminally She Man...was thw word Sherman with the letter R weathered away...??!?
please tell me not the 55 dollar HT

It only bugs me on the 4's. Cause when they came out, they were always referred to as the Black/Cement Grey's.

It's funny that you'll hear people say BC3's and then Bred 4's in the same breath. For some reason you rarely hear people say Bred 3's.

This is always the oddest part of it to me as well.

Genuinely curious about when this shift happened for the IVs and why it didn't for the IIIs.

White/Cement > Black/Cement

Man, Trish Stratus used to have one of the sweetest booties... Stacy Kiebler was my chick though. When she entered the ring, with them long legs, and that little *** she had...

https://cactusjaq.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/ric-flair-woo-gif.gif

Damn, I miss the MF'n "Attitude Era". The WWE is damn near unwatchable today, extra bubblegum. Just like the Rap game. Repped for that GIF green rhino123 green rhino123 , when I can.

Last edited:
Kind of tempted to send back, but hey, they sent them to me...
I am kind of in the same predicament except for the fact that they still have my money. Think I am just gonna tell them to take the shoes back, I got my 10.5 to rock already and the cancelled order was an 11. 

i have seen a lot of fake retro cards on ebay over the years

and if you dont have a real one right there in hand to compare - good chance you will get fooled

just a head's up for yall

Last edited:
I am kind of in the same predicament except for the fact that they still have my money. Think I am just gonna tell them to take the shoes back, I got my 10.5 to rock already and the cancelled order was an 11. 
But I'd have to pay shipping to send back, which leaves me conflicted because I'm not paying to ship a cancelled order...

Last edited:
...might order one and the hangtag from eBay, so i can super deluxe my retro set....And yo, why does the graffiti on the wall looks to say subliminally She Man...the original word was the name Sherman if u look close but the letter R is weathered away...hmmm??!?
happen to have the whole set of retro card images?

I'll post a retro card for the 4s later. I think I still have one in the box with my black cats. They're still in pretty good shape after all these years. Just need to clean the nubuck a little.

But I'd have to pay shipping to send back, which leaves me conflicted because I'm not paying to ship a cancelled order...
I wouldn't worry about it.  Maybe if they have a local store you could return it.  The shoes probably cost less to manufacture than it is to ship.

i suggest skipping last night's fastlane ppv then :lol:

was not very good :\

Trust me, I already know. I haven't bought a WWE PPV in years. The overall product is stale, they can't really do any unique moves, and the DBZ stare downs really need to stop. I don't know if u watched RAW last week , but if that were the Attitude era... HHH, Dean and Reigns would've gotten severely beaten (Well, not really. :lol:) or the other way around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom