Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Agree. Ironing the toe box material would just make it even more softer than it already is causing to not be able to keep its shape. It will probably look 1000 times better with some forcefeilds. It's crazy all the tinkering we have to do to make this shoe look normal. Definitely neck breaking for sure when you see some one wear these. Then when you get up close and stare at them you start seeing the imperfections.....

Agree. Ironing the toe box material would just make it even more softer than it already is causing to not be able to keep its shape. It will probably look 1000 times better with some forcefeilds. It's crazy all the tinkering we have to do to make this shoe look normal. Definitely neck breaking for sure when you see some one wear these. Then when you get up close and stare at them you start seeing the imperfections.....

View media item 1611096
You trying too hard man.

Grab a towel that's semi-wet and put it over the toebox. Take the iron that's halfway hot on steam and then start ironing the tip of the toebox.

Don't use too much moist.
these are the reasons why a video is needed on how to fix the toe box. 

they look "good" here BUT look bad to me on foot

no disrespect to sthebest sthebest

but this pic looks like what i am talking about

View media item 1923199

Could it be just the shape of someone's feet or the way they walk reason it looks like that... I'm just saying, when I was younger I used to wear shoes about .5 to a size bigger and puff them with socks. That actually hurt the shoes shape. My toe box will be curling up and if im wearing highs you can see it starting to tilt side ways. When I got older I start buying my shoes as TTS and they last me a lot longer. LOL

Last edited:
they look "good" here BUT look bad to me on foot

no disrespect to sthebest sthebest

but this pic looks like what i am talking about

Could it be just the shape of someone's feet or the way they walk reason it looks like that... I'm just saying, when I was younger I used to wear shoes about .5 to a size bigger and puff them with socks. That actually hurt the shoes shape. My toe box will be curling up and if im wearing highs you can see it starting to tilt side ways. When I got older I start buying my shoes as TTS and they last me a lot longer. LOL

i understand but the toe box looks stretched in the pic.

man yall complaint here too much and i understand why i be pissed but you either fix them or send them back

if i can do this, than those cosmetic flaws can be fixed if they really bother yall...just saying

Here you go. Not mine but a nice post several days ago.

Yup, the foam of the insoles of the '16 WC 4s are much softer than the '12 WC 4s.

I switched up the insoles in my '16 WC 4s with some AJ 3 Infrared insoles. They're more firm and now the shoes fit just like my CG 4s and '12 WC 4s - all size US 10.

Peace
F Sharp005

I've never seen so many people lose their minds over a sneaker. 

I feel like we need a therapist to moderate this thread and help treat the neurotic OCD like behavior.  

Ironing toe boxes???

Speckle density???

Clamoring for retro cards to make it more "OG"???

Scrutinizing every last stitch???

Reading through all of the hyper-analysis is exhausting and really sucks the life out of this release and the hobby in general.

I've never seen so many people lose their minds over a sneaker. 
I feel like we need a therapist to moderate this thread and help treat the neurotic OCD like behavior.  

Ironing toe boxes???
Speckle density???
Clamoring for retro cards to make it more "OG"???
Scrutinizing every last stitch???

Reading through all of the hyper-analysis is exhausting and really sucks the life out of this release and the hobby in general.

Its getting worst and worst by the day.

SNEAKERS.

Back
Top Bottom