Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I honestly don't wear Jordans much anymore. I just buy them to collect unfortunately.
They're a better investment than most stocks these days and you won't have to pay taxes on the profit if you decide to sell them down the line.

i dont really care about that aspect to be honest and this thought process is a bit dated. the shoe boom has died down a lot since it started spiking around 2011. profit in minimal for most shoes. i just buy because i like em.

LOL @ cats complaining about material, I am the biggest hypocrite of JB and the materials and sneakers they have put out over the past 6 years have been trash, but these cement 4s are def a slight exception. I need a double up soon before resell starts hitting $330 permanently. Enjoy your pairs dudes, I got off the JB train after all the bad releases but this shoe and the bred 12s brought me back. Love them!

LOL @ cats THE CAT complaining about material, I am the biggest hypocrite of JB and the materials and sneakers they have put out over the past 6 years have been trash, but these cement 4s are def a slight exception. I need a double up soon before resell starts hitting $330 permanently. Enjoy your pairs dudes, I got off the JB train after all the bad releases but this shoe and the bred 12s brought me back. Love them!

Fixed

View media item 1924698For @hypebeastftwlol here bro, pinnacle 4s with what seems to be real leather. Here enjoy it, stare at the pic, analyze it, look at every pixel of this picture, look at every square centimeter of the shoe and start a thread about how this is the leather that should be on the WCIV

I'd love to get my hands on a pair of these but I'm pretty sure I'll miss out.

i dont really care about that aspect to be honest and this thought process is a bit dated. the shoe boom has died down a lot since it started spiking around 2011. profit in minimal for most shoes. i just buy because i like em.
True. but they'll still hold value and you won't lose your money. Just saying. History repeats itself so it's only a matter of time before it spikes again. I'm much the same. I buy them for nostalgic reasons and most pairs I never wear. I wear a few. Sell a few. Rinse and repeat.

True. but they'll still hold value and you won't lose your money. Just saying. History repeats itself so it's only a matter of time before it spikes again. I'm much the same. I buy them for nostalgic reasons and most pairs I never wear. I wear a few. Sell a few. Rinse and repeat.

burh... im one of the last people you would need to lecture about value. you have to realize that there are fees involved with transactions.

I paid $232 or so for my pair. After 2.9% paypal, shipping, and maybe the 10 or 20% if i use a 3rd party to help me sell, id have to sell them for near $300 to break even. Thats not really a good investment especially since its going to take a while for them to go up in price. Times have changed.

True. but hopefully they still hold value and you won't lose your money. Just saying. History repeats itself so hopefully it's only a matter of time before it spikes again. I'm much the same. I buy them for nostalgic reasons and most pairs I never wear. I wear a few. Sell a few. Rinse and repeat.

I was selling my double and had people offering me 220 shipped....... the world is full of lowballers now, with fees and all that it's hard to break even.

I was selling my double and had people offering me 220 shipped....... the world is full of lowballers now, with fees and all that it's hard to break even.
full of them, but then there are the idiots who buy china made yeezys for $1,000 lol. Culture died in 2011.

Sold my 3rd pair for $310... But that was during the first week and the size might have something to do with the price also... Didnt know the price has gone down that much since then.

burh... im one of the last people you would need to lecture about value. you have to realize that there are fees involved with transactions.

I paid $232 or so for my pair. After 2.9% paypal, shipping, and maybe the 10 or 20% if i use a 3rd party to help me sell, id have to sell them for near $300 to break even. Thats not really a good investment especially since its going to take a while for them to go up in price. Times have changed.
Not lecturing man. Just conversation. I'll move on.

Not lecturing man. Just conversation. I'll move on.

sorry about that. have a good one.

Shout out to the guys for the eastbay phone order info! Especially with the follow up info of calling to verify payment! Missed out on these on rd since I was on vacation and was bummed til I saw last week that phone orders were still going through. Then up until Monday my status remained "open" so I thought damn they over sold til some guys pulled through with the info of needing to verify payment. Orders finally shipped last night and I might be overzealous but I'm excited to get these! Thanks NT

Finishline FTW! 3 More Pairs 
nthat.gif

Fees is why I generally avoid selling online. Sold the 11 (I thought I cancelled it, but apparently not) for $270.

I assume a shoe like the Space Jam may cause a spike again like the Concords did in 2011.

ordered a 2nd pair from FNL but i got the year wrong on my EXP date :lol:

sucks that it went thru. patiently waiting for the cancelled email.

Back
Top Bottom