Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

that wasnt the question and beggars cant be choosers at this point.
I know, I just wanted to comment.
laugh.gif

My FTL pair came yesterday. Kinda garbage but these will get put on feet first I guess. Toe boxes bent like someone wore em, glue stains. Usually don't complain but these were bad

Basically my other pairs were flawless which surprised me

Are you guys getting email order confirmations immediately?

Tried placing an order, said error on the debit. Tried placing another order through paypal, got an email confirmation from paypal but redirected to an error page once again on FNL. 

All sizes showing out of stock or insufficient stock remaining.... I was hoping for all the fams that missed out, got their chance.

Tried placing an order, said error on the debit. Tried placing another order through paypal, got an email confirmation from paypal but redirected to an error page once again on FNL. 

What up G?! Yeah, luckily mine went thru w/o any errors this time and got email conf a min later. But I jumped on it as soon as they went live.

your order didnt go through. paypal email doesnt mean anything to be honest.

i got and error first try too, it didnt go through i also got paypal email only, if you look at the details on paypal it will say canceled 

Reps to @belly26... Helping fam eat with restock info...keep it coming guys... I want all to have these if they want them...they are just too nice to not have a pear....

Back
Top Bottom