Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Probably, but it can't hurt. I wouldn't try today tho
tongue.gif
they got worked:lol:! I say wait it out for a bit, and keep a look out for restock information while looking out for secondary market steals. (meaning in the ball park of what you'd pay taxed and shipped from a regular store). KIM, I have no idea when/if a restock will happen, though it's usually when you're busy
mean.gif
Just offering my view of what I'd do if I was looking for a size 12.
Sweet, thanks for the advice! I did try calling today just now, no luck haha

^^Seeing that the midsole is full rubber an similar to that of the Jordan 1, I dont see why they wouldnt be wearing.

Jordan sucked me back in with these.. I just went on 23isback.. Haven't gone on in like 3 years.. I was kind of let down that they ditched the whole 1996 6th grade computers class final web site project look.. [emoji]128532[/emoji] "Yoo how'd you add the marquee yo"

Last edited:
About to buy my pair in a few days, hopefully I can find a size 10.5 for a good price[emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji]. Hopefully no flaws!!!

Good luck bro. I know u been hunting for them since release...hope urs have no major flaws

Last edited:
View media item 1936803Wore these this past weekend while shopping at cabazon outlets and a middle aged dude stopped me and asked about my kicks. Told me he remembers his pair from 89 and saw a dude at Disneyland with them recently with the jump man logo on them but noticed I had the NA on mine and said he needs to find a pair for himself. :D

That's why I always gripe on quality.
These things mean a lot to people.
Not just dudes with 100 boxes in the corner.
A pair of my kamikazees just about had a dude in tears the other week.

Back
Top Bottom