Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Good luck everybody! I'm still waiting for somebody to return these in my size at my job so I can grab them -_-

alright Noob question...I have never bought from any of these sites on a drop like this... does the page auto refresh when the counter expires?

What will you do if someone boasts that they copped their 17th pair later today? 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Feel like its a Saturday and im ready to hit add to cart and refresh 100 times.....all sleepy n what not..but adrenaline is building

alright Noob question...I have never bought from any of these sites on a drop like this... does the page auto refresh when the counter expires?
the page goes black and Tupac does a live performance on your screen. Once he's on your screen you have to click his bandana 35 times non stop and it will take you to a white screen and when you get to the white screen you have to pray to the sneaker God's while rubbing your stomach and patting your head in a 360 direction 52 times and if you mess up even once you will miss out on the shoes and would have failed your family.

Back
Top Bottom