Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

why........ whyyyy.porque.....?? why not sell those weak 2012s for another 2 pears of aj4wc16s. then rock the crap out of one of them eventuallly making them beaters, then we can really agree that you enjoy seeing  them age. Then you would be set for the next 20yrs
I won't because sneakers crumble and turn to dust after 20 years. Lol.

I had no notification on my snkrs app butni just checked and it says they dropped at 9pm and it also says my offer expired

I had no notification on my snkrs app butni just checked and it says they dropped at 9pm and it also says my offer expired
I can't even search for them on SNKRS app. Like they aren't listed as sold out. Only see Alternate 89, Dunk from Above and First Class Flight.

Last edited:
I can't even search for them on SNKRS app. Like they aren't listed as sold out. Only see Alternate 89, Dunk from Above and First Class Flight.
Same here they didnt come up when I searched for them but when I went to notifications they were there

Indeed.  I've tried 3 different insoles and those shoes just CAN'T BE COMFORTABLE.  Black Cement 4s are the same way.  Absolutely LOVE the silhouette and color ways, but wearing them just sucks.  = (
It's not even just the insole. The upper is so damn stiff that on my pair, the crease point was so hard that it would pinch my toes. 

I think they had a restock..got an notice and didn't pay it no mind from snkrs.checked it again and it went to the show but of course sold out. Don't know if anyone else got it.

Bought some cement laces to go with these and relacing em I noticed a small chip in the leather on the toe box *shrugs*. Post pics but for some reason I can't on mobile.

These will look better with creases. The aged look, looks good on cement 4s imo

Last edited:
You could go TTS or maybe a half size down.

If you go down they may feel just right, so it's up to you on how you like your kicks to feel. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

just got mine and damn....
frown.gif

Oh well, gotta make most of these shoes and beat them lol

Anyone looking for a pair and lives near city gear, they have them available to order in store only. Looked like a full size run, just got myself a 10.5

Back
Top Bottom